• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BCA ABS pack

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Yes, the BCA Float 30 is the new Airbag pack. I will be meeting with BCA today and hopefully can get some more information about the pack. I will post details later.

You going to have a few at the snow show?

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
Yes, the BCA Float 30 is the new Airbag pack. I will be meeting with BCA today and hopefully can get some more information about the pack. I will post details later.

I wonder what the volume of the bags are going to be and how to recharge the unit?

SnowBigDeal

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2003
Mt. Pleasant, UT
www.snowbigdeal.com
You going to have a few at the snow show?
Yes, we are planning on having a demo unit at HayDays and Denver, hopefully by the time the SLC show rolls around we will have the actual product to sell.

I wonder what the volume of the bags are going to be and how to recharge the unit?
The storage volume is approximately 30 Liters. The Airbag volume is 150 Liters.

BCA is still working out the details about the cost of the canisters and the refill price.

The airbags should be complete and ready for market by the end of October. We will have a pre-sale available around September 1, and delivery around Halloween.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Thought it was somewhat self-refillable (SCUBA/Paintball/gas supply stores)???

SnowBigDeal

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2003
Mt. Pleasant, UT
www.snowbigdeal.com
It takes a special O-ring kit for the refill. So for the first year or so it may be refillable at certain certified dealers. BCA is still working out the details of who, where, & how much a refill will be.....but it won't be anything near the cost of the ABS canister refill.

Premium Features