• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

anywhere to ride this weekend?

My "Quarter-Century" Birthday starts taking place in less than 45 min...... My ONLY b-day wish is 2 feet of Fresh Pow covering my truck & driveway (and ridable snow somewhere), by the time I wake up....

All you snow dancers gonna get together and make this happen for me!? :)

Happy Birthday!! :beer;

My "Quarter-Century" Birthday starts taking place in less than 45 min...... My ONLY b-day wish is 2 feet of Fresh Pow covering my truck & driveway (and ridable snow somewhere), by the time I wake up....

well good luck with that and Happy Birthday!!! clear skies and the moon is out:rolleyes:

Spending my riding money on beer again this weekend, it better snow before my liver kicks the bucket

:beer;:beer;:beer;

Happy Birthday sunshine!!!

I am heading up Route 6 towards Circle tomorrow to go riding if anyone wants to tag along.
907-322-3235

Evan

The only good thing about a late start is having time to install the impulse turbo kit on my new nytro:D. That doesn't mean I'm ok with the lack of snow though.

Happy birthday

Happy b-day :beer;:beer;

I am heading up Route 6 towards Circle tomorrow to go riding if anyone wants to tag along.
907-322-3235

Evan

Please let me know tomorrow night how much snow is at the 56 mile parking lot, that'll tell me which north direction I'll be headed Sunday. ;)

Please let me know tomorrow night how much snow is at the 56 mile parking lot, that'll tell me which north direction I'll be headed Sunday. ;)[/QUOTE]

X2:D

Well.... I didn't wake up to 2ft of snow like I wished for; but on the upside I there's a fresh blanket (2mm worth) covering my drive way!! Hahaha. ;)

Thanks for all they bday wishes!!

Premium Features

Back