• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone running push turbo's ?

Thinking of buying a push turbo for my spring order proclimb. Up here in B.C were i ride no one rides anything but BD so i wanted to try something new but dont nothing about them. Had a look at there stuff on line nice stuff but would like some feed back before i drop that kind of money.:rockon:

I have been running a Push on the m series for 2 yrs and have had great luck with it seems like a very quality kit. I have not heard any good news on the proclimb kits not sure if they have even sold many.....

Talked with Jeff from Dakota performance this weekend in Cooke. He had two of them out there, said both were running good. I would give him a shout, he will give you all the info you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something else

When buying a turbo kit for a 2 stroke I never suggest trying something new... It has always cost me lots of $$$$$$ with this approach... Always buy what works and is proven if you want a hassle free sled. If the BD kits are working well in your area and elevation and all your buddies have them dialed and they are solid then that is what I would buy if I were you. Having said that I am not a boondocker fan and I think Push probably has a great kit..... Just trying to put myslef in your shoes.... Its always fun to have something different that just kills your buddies but just be willing to fuss with it and you may have to make changes to make it work in your area..... Good Luck..... Turbos make me smile

My push runs really good. I had a few problems right after install, but mostly my mistakes during install. Call Kevin at Magic Mountain in Prescot Idaho and he will help you. #208-852-0400 He knows push turbos inside and out.Good guy to work with. Dave..:face-icon-small-coo

Like I said in the other tread, any kit is only as good as the support and service from the guy that sold it to you. Very few north of the 49th have the turbo experience on Cat that WKR on here has. We ride, test, and tune with our customers when they are learning their turbos, just like we did this last weekend. Service is the most important factor after a knowledgable install. Choose wisely, it can be the best thing or the worst experience you have with a sled. And that line is sometimes not that far apart.

I have a push rg kit setup by Jeff at Dakota Performance. The ONLY problem I have is I need to scrap the rear suspension for a kmod kit!!!

Premium Features

Back