• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone looking for a new job in Montana

hockeyb4

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Bozeman, MT
I know that most of you have seen me post this before but I am still looking. I am in search of a sled/atv/watercraft tech at a multilne dealership in Billings Mt. Must have experience I am looking for someone who is looking to get in on the groud floor of a dealership that is growing daily, benfit package and retirement all availble to the right person. If you are currently at a shop and looking into something new drop me a line or just looking for something different. Feel free to contact me via snowest or hockeyb4@hotmail.com
PS
I am not opening this up for a bash on a dealer thread either. I am just looking for someone who loves to in the powersports industry and wants to help build a premier service department and dealership

Thanks for looking
Brian

X
Jan 14, 2006
?????????i am lost
I know that most of you have seen me post this before but I am still looking. I am in search of a sled/atv/watercraft tech at a multilne dealership in Billings Mt. Must have experience I am looking for someone who is looking to get in on the groud floor of a dealership that is growing daily, benfit package and retirement all availble to the right person. If you are currently at a shop and looking into something new drop me a line or just looking for something different. Feel free to contact me via snowest or hockeyb4@hotmail.com
PS
I am not opening this up for a bash on a dealer thread either. I am just looking for someone who loves to in the powersports industry and wants to help build a premier service department and dealership

Thanks for looking
Brian

how long you been looking and how soon you looking to sign someone up?

hockeyb4

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Bozeman, MT
tech job

well burndown if that is what you are getting now than I need to look into working for you or your boss that would be a sweet ride. It really depends on experience as far as pay. Thanks for the replys fellas I will get back to all as soon as I can.

hockeyb4

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Still looking

I am still looking anyone looking to relocate. We are filling as soon as we find the right person

Premium Features