• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any Heavy Eqipment operators on here?

R
Dec 31, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Just trying to get a head start on the spring for a operating job. I moved here in September and figured Id be waiting till spring for a construction job, I was right. Looking for some info on some good companies to work for either in the Valley or Anchorage. I went and got on a hiring list for the local 302 operators Union the other day and hope that a good place to start, Thanks for any help, Its been a long winter with a lot of riding, The funds are growing slim!!

R
Nov 27, 2008
F that noise. How many times do I gotta tell you guys. Jobs are over rated. And there's nothing wrong with being 23 and living with your parents. The foods good. And the rent is better. Plus my room mates keep the fridge stocked:beer;:beer;:beer;.

Just trying to get a head start on the spring for a operating job. I moved here in September and figured Id be waiting till spring for a construction job, I was right. Looking for some info on some good companies to work for either in the Valley or Anchorage. I went and got on a hiring list for the local 302 operators Union the other day and hope that a good place to start, Thanks for any help, Its been a long winter with a lot of riding, The funds are growing slim!!

R
Dec 31, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
F that noise. How many times do I gotta tell you guys. Jobs are over rated. And there's nothing wrong with being 23 and living with your parents. The foods good. And the rent is better. Plus my room mates keep the fridge stocked:beer;:beer;:beer;.

Alright Ross, I hope your parents are understanding because me and Bridget are moving in!!:D:D

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak

I work for a sister company to QAP/Seacon/Aggpro and as far as big companies go they are ok, but the paycheck's always cash :D

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
good luck

It should be a good summer for sure. I don't really now any non-union companies, but theres alot of them in Anchorage. I"m still deciding on where to work this summer. Congrats to the guy starting the 302 apprentice program. I have about 1000 hrs left until I journey out, and its been great the last couple years.

Last edited:
Premium Features