• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any Snowchecks still waiting and any word?

T
Nov 11, 2008
I got mine 2 days ago ... didn't come with shocks but my dealer had my back and sorted me out in that department .... also got $500 from polaris even though my sled was shipped nov 20 (and supposedly shocks sent nov 30) .. mine just took a freaking long time to get to my dealer, multiple truck stops and swaps and what not ..

anyway .. my wait is over and engine break in starts saturday :)

Who is your dealer? I think I need a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountaintop

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2008
Date changed 3 times. Was told today ship date of December 23rd. 7-10 days to dealer, then the wait on shocks begins. Guess I've got time to put together a shopping list of overpriced Polaris long underwear and other accessories that I don't need to spend my $500 on.
Snowcheck program is a joke. If dealers can order as many snowcheck sleds under someone else's name as they want, and Polaris can't keep up, I'd bet that ALL of us that REALLY snowchecked one would have had them BEFORE snow flew. The dealers with 10 fancy new " backout" snowchecks on their showroom floors are the problem. Kinda hard being told you've gotta wait till mid January for your sled when you walk in the dealerships and see em there for sale.
I know there is a pandemic going on but from where I stand, this is the real problem. Too easy to blame everything on covid.

powwow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
East Kootenay
Date changed 3 times. Was told today ship date of December 23rd. 7-10 days to dealer, then the wait on shocks begins. Guess I've got time to put together a shopping list of overpriced Polaris long underwear and other accessories that I don't need to spend my $500 on.
Snowcheck program is a joke. If dealers can order as many snowcheck sleds under someone else's name as they want, and Polaris can't keep up, I'd bet that ALL of us that REALLY snowchecked one would have had them BEFORE snow flew. The dealers with 10 fancy new " backout" snowchecks on their showroom floors are the problem. Kinda hard being told you've gotta wait till mid January for your sled when you walk in the dealerships and see em there for sale.
I know there is a pandemic going on but from where I stand, this is the real problem. Too easy to blame everything on covid.
Does suck seeing the floor models in and waiting for the snowchecks. Would be interesting to know the reason. I'm sure there is lots. Real mess. On the bright side when it shows up it will be your custom sled. Not a that will do sled, because I can't find one I like. Can't get anything right now. Everywhere I go its limited this limited that or wait until August. It sucks. I am also waiting and not to impressed my snowcheck wasn't done before the floor models. Snow sucks here right now. If it were chest deep pow I probably would be singing a different tune. Hoping for before Christmas, but not very confident that it will happen.

T
Nov 11, 2008
Does suck seeing the floor models in and waiting for the snowchecks. Would be interesting to know the reason. I'm sure there is lots. Real mess. On the bright side when it shows up it will be your custom sled. Not a that will do sled, because I can't find one I like. Can't get anything right now. Everywhere I go its limited this limited that or wait until August. It sucks. I am also waiting and not to impressed my snowcheck wasn't done before the floor models. Snow sucks here right now. If it were chest deep pow I probably would be singing a different tune. Hoping for before Christmas, but not very confident that it will happen.

There is one simple explanation, profits.

They can’t sell sleds they don’t have. Much easier to send dealer stock to sell additional units to increase profits than ship sleds they already have committed buyers for.

Mark's RMK

Lifetime Membership
May 5, 2010
Sturgeon Lake, MN
I picked up my 850 Pro RMK 155 on Dec 17. It’s complete and I received my $500 in accessories. I took the 4 year warranty and financed with Sheffield. My first PIDD

Now I just need snow in the Snowy Mts for my first scheduled trip out West

IMG_2658.jpg

Premium Features