• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any company with promo/sales on turbo kits this summer

Cosarguy

Premium Member
I have a 2014 800 Proclimb ordered and am thinking of building another turbo sled or a big bore. Once you turbo it is hard to go back; however, they are not without problems. Guess same can be said for big bores as well.

You play hell getting your money out of a turbo sled, short of riding the sled for the next 10 years. So, spending as little as I have to up front makes sense, as long as quality is not compromised. No Chinese turbo for me!

And before we start into the we get what we pay for posts, that may or may not be true. If anyone takes the time to price out these parts you get in a kit you'll know what I mean. R&D only goes so far.

Anyway, back to my original question....does anyone know of companies running specials on kits this summer? Word is Boondocker has something in the works for August. Why so late? :face-icon-small-dis

Last edited:
yep...hard to get money back out of mods...

so why does'nt a person buy abit older sled to mod..??..that way a two year old mod sleds outlay is a new stockers price..??

regardless I would love to save for a CMX and keep it for life..lol..

yep...hard to get money back out of mods...

so why does'nt a person buy abit older sled to mod..??..that way a two year old mod sleds outlay is a new stockers price..??

regardless I would love to save for a CMX and keep it for life..lol..

It's hard to argue with sound logic. :argue:

That's what I did. Bought a 12 that already had $3500 of accs and mods for $8600. Then turboed it! Now it's fully modded for only a little more then a stock 14 :)

that's what I should have done, but nope, I buy new and then spend thousands of dollars on mods that would have addressed all the worn out parts on a sled selling for half the price of new....dang I kick myself everyday...haha..

sure you could find a good used kit in the classifieds for far less than a new kit.

Talk to HM Turbos.
I had heard scuttle that they were tinkering with Cats.

Premium Features

Back