• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Answer to your sag problem

this may not be the issue but to move the lever either way you have to pull it slightly away from the tunnel to get past the stop.
??This. The lever only moves/preloads the spring thingy (very technical, I know) which flips the cam once the suspension unloads. In the shop, the lever should move freely. In the field, as mentioned, the system can ice up.

My x came with no wheels, ordered a new shaft and wheels(stock shaft only accepts wheel on one side.) Dont feel like stabbing a track.
i don't understand brp's thinking on stuff like this. all summits are designed to go to the same places and do the same thing.
just checked my freeride and it has one wheel as well.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the Summit X models were in fact to come with 1 wheel as mine came without a wheel also. Summit Expert has 1 wheel.
I think when Doo changed the rear suspension for 2023 they ditched the extra wheel on all Summits.

Limiter strap location on 2023 is directly to anti stab shaft, hence the requirement to lose a wheel vs the 2022’s where it’s attached to shock shaft.

DITCHBANGER can you post a picture of the 2 wheel setup when you get it done ?

4e17e37f-44f9-4bd4-a58b-b64a48fa54df-jpeg.396722

Appears to be a knife in the persons hand in that pic. Also one one of the cleanest track tears I've seen. Haven't seen factory white sliders on a skidoo either. Just an observation. Guessing there is little more to this.

4e17e37f-44f9-4bd4-a58b-b64a48fa54df-jpeg.396722

Appears to be a knife in the persons hand in that pic. Also one one of the cleanest track tears I've seen. Haven't seen factory white sliders on a skidoo either. Just an observation. Guessing there is little more to this.
Yes might be much more to it and modifications unknown to us. It was a screen shot made from a video, ( I watched the video) It showed the video of the sled, the wheelie and then Broken track + rear bumper. Then the tow back to the truck. The knife was used to cut the remaining piece of the track that was still attached. As mentioned hopefully this is just a one off!

Yes might be much more to it and modifications unknown to us. It was a screen shot made from a video, ( I watched the video) It showed the video of the sled, the wheelie and then Broken track + rear bumper. Then the tow back to the truck. The knife was used to cut the remaining piece of the track that was still attached. As mentioned hopefully this is just a one off!
if that's the boondock nation vid (same white sliders) then he mentions in the comments that he forgot to tighten the axle bolt when putting the wheels back in.

Premium Features

Back