• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alexander Lake Lodge Report

Whats she looking like for this weekend? How much snow they predicting? You can't drive all the way to alexander lake lodge right?

Did I really see that it's supposed to be in the 40s this weekend up there??? Not cool! We already have reservations and a trip scheduled. I really hope it isn't beach weather. Tell me if you've heard a different forecast

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Snow is stupid deep right now. Best it has been all year. Yes, you can drive into Alexander. It is paved and plowed right to there doorstep.. See Natalie, she will take good care of you. Also, it is my understanding they have quite frequently a rather famous Bartender!

Whats she looking like for this weekend? How much snow they predicting? You can't drive all the way to alexander lake lodge right?

Great weekend up at Alexander this weekend! Thanks Natalie for everything!uploadfromtaptalk1392651085876.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392651127073.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Premium Features

Back