• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alaska Super Cross Challenge 2009

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
AGREED!!! Their choice of tunes was terrible imo.... but then again they say I'm an old guy. Most all generations enjoy ac/dc ect... and that kind of music would make a far better choice for an event such as this.

S
Nov 26, 2007
North Pole , Alaska
Cameron had a good time again this year but he was really bummed that Jerry ended the night the way he did. After Jerry went and sat in the stands Cameron went and told him it didn't matter how he finished because he was still his favorite racer. I hope everything comes out good for the girl that had her teeth knocked out and look forward to next years event.

J
Sep 25, 2009
Supercross result

:)IT WAS A HUGE DOWNER TO HAVE JERRY GO OUT LIKE THAT BUT, THE RACING WAS GREAT AND I HOPE JERRY WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR TO TRY AGAIN. THE MOTO GIRL IS DOING GREAT AND SHOULD BE READY TO GO AGAIN NEXT YEAR. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THE EVENT. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR.:face-icon-small-hap:cool:

J
Sep 25, 2009
:mad:Hey everyone, just a heads up. The company hired to do music @ the supercross screwed up the CD's and played every one they were not to and none of the one's they were. The guy sat by the stairs with ear plugs in, pretty sweet idea when you are the sound guy. We'll make sure next year they have it straight. Any suggestions of what anyone would like to see @ next years race let me know. We are looking @ doing a freestyle and snowcross in the and out in the parking lot. Anyone have thoughts on it.

J
Sep 25, 2009
:rolleyes:Supercross results are posted @ AKSUPERCROSS.COM. Check out the sight and give us some thoughts on what you would like to see next year. I also need some input on how many would like to see snowcross in the Ben Boeke parking lot and a freestyle inside the Sullivan:beer;

Premium Features