• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alaska Super Cross Challenge 2009

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Last years event was alot of fun...I will be on the Alcan:(
Stan is your super star going to be there? Tim, is your boy racing? Anyother SW'ers racing in it?

S
Nov 26, 2007
North Pole , Alaska
Last years event was alot of fun...I will be on the Alcan:(
Stan is your super star going to be there? Tim, is your boy racing? Anyother SW'ers racing in it?

Yes Cameron will be there, He is currently 1st in city points for 50cc. I bought him a new bike right before we went to kenai state race #7 and #8 and he did well and should be 2nd in state points.( pretty good for just turning 6 in July )

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Thats great for a 6 year old....That is great for any age for that matter! How about the "old Man", are you still racing?

I tore my achiles tendon off chaning Spike out at the track during a practice night back in early JUNE! I just recently got off the crutches after surgery and now am in a walking boot. I can't wait to get back to work:mad: Needless to say, I will not be racing in the SX, but Spike will be. Jason Lockett from TeamCC that is putting on this show broke all but 1 rib on one side during the state races here last week and also punctured a lung. I hear he is doing well now, but I am sure that he will not be racing either. The snow is so much more forgiving. I am ready for winter!

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Ok guys, what did you think of the races from a spectator standpoint? We are looking for feedback to make next years show even better. The track was certianly alot bigger and better this year! Good to see no riders getting hurt. Anyone see my boy hit the concrete wall? The boy is fine, but that bike is UGLY! He did a good job of bailing. The little guys sure are fun to watch too. Stan, you are gonna have your hands full with that one of yours in a few more years.

C
Oct 24, 2008
Wasilla, AK
Let us know how Spike finished in the Lites Main...he was on a killer two stroke!

riders_meeting_rev_1.jpg

fifty_main_rev_1.jpg

lires_main_rev_1.jpg

Premium Features