• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alaska State Trooper - Power Trip - Crazy vid

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
WTF! They record with their dash cams and have audio but it's illegal for us to do the same. Seriously, WTF?

not to mention theirs is admissible in court..I just dont think that is right..everybody in this country should be accountable for their actions..good,bad or otherwise............

Last edited:
Reactions: Winter Project
J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
true skibreez I have got many a tickets removed from dash cam footage. One form the dash came it could look really bad( walking to the car and reaching in suddenly without cause) Big no no! We all have those cops where we live In utah where I live they are the worst. I got pulled over car impounded. then proved the officer lied about why he pulled me over (dash cam) proved he had no means to impound my car ( I even let him dis arm me ) well the court made me pay a $50 court fine. and 300 bucks to the impound and the cop is still rolling . His sister lives across the street from my parents and now I just stand in the driveway when he comes over and ask if he is going to make up more crap to feel better about being a crappy cop. Dont get me wrong my wife is P.O.S.T certified and I have many friends who are UHP but even they say there are some cops they wish they could do something about.

Premium Features