• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aerocharger Install Vid and Setup Guide

Aerocharger_jerry

Premium Member
Sep 13, 2012
www.facebook.com
Hey guys,

We've been pretty busy getting set up for RMSHA lately, hope everyone's having a good season and getting lots of time on the snow!

Calvin was in last week getting his XM put together, so we stuck a camera in his face and now have a complete Aerocharger install video to go along with the manual. Check it out if you can use it, and let us know if you have any questions

AEROCHARGER E-TEC INSTALL VIDEO

Part 1

Part 2

AEROCHARGER E-TEC SETUP GUIDE

Last edited:

yammyman_1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 10, 2010
Sturgeon County, Alberta
Great tutorial guys! Excellent video. I'm thinking about installing your kit this summer. I have just a few questions for the time being:

Do you know of many guys incorporating your system into a sled with estart?
I've got a 12 cell antigravity battery to work with and the C3 belt drive kit as well. I could likely relocate the battery but obviously not the belt drive. I'd like to keep the estart and the belt drive.

What do you know about your turbos working with the belt drive? As far as blowing belts goes. How much boost/HP can these belts handle?

How much HP gain will your standard 5 psi give and how much boost can the stock skid set up typically handle? I'm a bigger guy and I'm running a stock skid with fox shocks all around.

I'm not looking for HUGE HP gains maybe somewhere between 180- 200. With a relatively stock setup.

Also by this time I'm expecting to have somewhere around 1500 km on the stock engine. What might I want to have done to it? New top end? Can I keep everything basically stock as far as heads, pistons, rings, pipe, y pipe goes?

I'm debating over a BB or a turbo and so far I'm still leaning towards an aerocharger!

Thanks guys!

Premium Features