• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A2Dsledworks.com now up

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
What a little bad@ss!

On a side note, I wonder how he's gonna feel in 20 yrs when I tell him his dad literally had a hand in helping invent the terradactyl.

Chad, drop some knowledge on Drew plz.

HAHA yes I already dropped that knowledge and I'm sure he will be proud knowing his daddy was a originator..participator...whatever you wanna call it.

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
i will run 114 most of the year unless i go to p ville on a long ride in that case ill have to turn the boost down and just settle for 90 octaine:D

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Your site looks good. Can you tell us what kind of experience you have building sleds and performing sled mechanics to develop a customer base. Thanks.

I've been turning wrenches for about 15 years and am an ASE cert'd automotive mechanic, not that is has a lot of relevance when it comes to sleds but I've done my share. I've owned all the brands at one point or another and worked on all of them. I've been in the customer service game for quite a while now and I don't let customers leave my business unhappy. Anyone that's dealt with me will tell you I'll bend over backward to please a customer. I'm not a factory trained sled mechanic but sleds are not exactly that complicated.

As for your inquiry about the XP nun change, it's around a 5 hour job start to finish, looking at around $200 in labor.

Last edited:
Reactions: AkHockey10
H
Dec 11, 2007
Valley Boy
Thanks for sharing that specific info ... I know a good honest shop specializing in repairing and modding sleds will keep you busy ... I will look you up especially now that Ak Sleds and Cycles has closed its doors in the Valley! Thanks again.

Last edited:

frontierfire

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2008
Eagle River
Just wanted to thank Chad for the awesome work they did on my sled. No BS told me what was wrong got her fixed and didn't cost an arm and leg. I will be back again.

Thanks, Brian

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Thanks again Brian, the sled turned out good. I can't get over how much better they look with the '09 update.

Matt- Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next week.

Premium Features