• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A Snow Mobile for George - What a crock of ....

L

Linc

Nov 17, 2002
Pemberton
www.visionms.ca
My letter to this dolt

It's a shame that, with opportunity to make a film that could be informative to all, you use information and props that are outdated and are subject to wrongful interpretation. The snowmobile you used is so old that most people that have them are using them for yard ornaments or movie props. The smoke that comes out can be increased by mistakenly adding oil to the gas,then taking it in for an air care test. If you want a clear picture of the snowmobiles today, spend the 10000 dollars and do the test legitimately, this sort of YELLOW journalism is what crooks do.

For your information, many snowmobiles are now four strokes and they are cleaner than most cars the " green skiers" head to the hills with. There are no two strokes left on the street and the 2 stroke snowmobiles have been forced to meet extreme guidelines for emissions,two stroke dirt bikes have been destined for closed course only now, water craft and boat motors have almost all been replaced by four strokes.

I think it's careless and arrogant for you portray modern snowmobiles in this cloud, if you have any professionalism, you would do some research and then post your findings with an objective third party, that would lend you some credibility. "The sky is falling" journalism is reckless and very unprofessional, and it will be hard for you to get any serious recognition.

Lincoln

P
Nov 28, 2007
in a town
i went off on him thats ridiculous he cant take down the air line companys so he goes after the sledders... maybe he should get the 2 stroked dirt bikes banned theres way more bikes then sleds that guy is a joke...

S

sortastock

May 26, 2003
De Pere, WI
I don't know guys, I don't think the snowmobile industry has much to worry about from this guy. I think even the general public will be able to shoot gaping holes in his logic, judging his trailer. I really don't think many people will take this film seriously. "oh cute, the little hippy is trying to justify his existence by making a video! He even borrowed a jeep!"

while it is a well known fact that Snowesters are far above the average person, I don't think we're the only one's that will be calling BS on this little video.

silly hippy...

J
Apr 11, 2008
North Bend , WA
Never under estimate the power of something like this. This country is full of idiots!!:mad:
I don't know guys, I don't think the snowmobile industry has much to worry about from this guy. I think even the general public will be able to shoot gaping holes in his logic, judging his trailer. I really don't think many people will take this film seriously. "oh cute, the little hippy is trying to justify his existence by making a video! He even borrowed a jeep!"

while it is a well known fact that Snowesters are far above the average person, I don't think we're the only one's that will be calling BS on this little video.

silly hippy...

i went off on him thats ridiculous he cant take down the air line companys so he goes after the sledders... maybe he should get the 2 stroked dirt bikes banned theres way more bikes then sleds that guy is a joke...

no chit.. why go after sleds first??? Lets see,.. what else is 2 stoke? um.. good bit of boat engines, jet skis, go carts, RC cars.. now there is one to go after. get those dang RC cars off the planet.

racingpit

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2002
Sheridan, WY
www.hoseplugs.com
These lies that the producer (Darling) is telling has inspired me to begin writing "letters to the editor" to every town that the movie has an official showing. Please join me in doing so. Lets find some real facts to pin this guy down..... We cannot have a liar filling the world with propaganda.

Premium Features