• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

9th Krazy MMM Invitational

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
1st Annual Krazy Canadians Invitational

a few small changes, but weather permitting this will be an amazing weekend.

anyone every invited before is also invited again.. And those never invited before, what the heck, come all, but,, we got two secret locations...

Castlegar May 21 and 22 Revy or Sicamous May 23 and 24

509 crew, 208 crew.... come on up and we'll show you the Nastiest climbs BC has to offer.. Chutes from 500ft to 3000ft... Some never before climbed stuff, some stuff only climbed once before...

Chopper days will be weather permitting of course, plus we could use more chopper sponsors,,, chopper costs $2500 per hour.. adds up eh!!!!!!!!

Of course we'll be filming from the chopper, and I'll try slay a few first ascents, plus I want that " Mtn Max 944 chute" up the bird, after getting Roberts done last weekend, The Face of Ladybird ain't that bad...

of course pictures to come, but here's a few pics of chutes that could get done in 20 days or so.

The chute of TERROR is 1612 ft

Apr2010080.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

MAYsledding2008011.jpg

MAYsledding2008058.jpg

The Chute of TERROR

stupidchute2.jpg

The chute of TERROR
IMG_1103.jpg

chutes.jpg

AirportatBoulder.jpg

The chute of TERROR
chrissphotos020.jpg

chrissphotos022.jpg

The Danger Zone Chute

April2007018.jpg

n501167609_2399863_6472508.jpg

Last edited:
J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
if anybody knows any secrets to getting across the boarder and back with out a passport, i'll come up for the castlegar weekend.... i finally filed for it, but its 4-6 weeks out

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I'm going to book a couple of extra days off for this BIG event,I am hoping to be able to help out and maybe do something worthy for the movie...lol

With my luck it will be a incredible wipeout!LOL:face-icon-small-blu

C
Feb 2, 2010
kootenays, bc
if anybody knows any secrets to getting across the boarder and back with out a passport, i'll come up for the castlegar weekend.... i finally filed for it, but its 4-6 weeks out

some places near creston are close to priest lake i think???? a guy was telling me that its possible to get over on a sled not sure the exact location on the southern side.....should google earth that chit lol...

L
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Forks BC Canada
You can get into the states with a DL and birth certificate, I have done it when I forgot my passport at home, just more hassle is all.

You can come to Canada with a birth certificate and DL, but won't get back home.

US Entry Requirements

The US’s Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative” requires all travellers to the US – including Canadian and US citizens – to have a passport or other secure, accepted document, to enter or re-enter the United States (including those transiting the US, en route to Caribbean, Bermuda, Central and South America). Prior to 2006, Canadian citizens have not been required to present a passport to enter the US and other forms of documents have historically been accepted.

These rules will also apply to Americans visiting Canada and returning to the US, who when the new rules are implemented must have a US passport to re-enter the United States.

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Paul, myself and some other Impulse boys are planning on being there. Sounds like fun. More snow than we had last year ay?

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
awesome,you guys will love it..... I climbed The chute of Terror again today, renamed it since I'm the only one to climb it... same chute I did in TS6,,,on the Mountainn Max 944... got it done with the Twisted Turbo at 11 lbs, M800 from Mainjet... 174 inch camo from Recreation supply co. Timbersled suspention, Iceage rails, mountain mod seat, slydoy skis and the aweosme HTR graphics.. We'll have the chopper in there next weekend if anyone else wants a crack at er... 5 pics at the top of the thred show The chute of Terror. Ray tried Ladybirds Angry Pirate chute and failed, we got the cornice off the Ladybird Monster chute... Justin, Hascarl sr. and Jr. all climbed the dave knight chute... snow should be sick for next weekend...

Last edited:
K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Probably 10 never before climbed chutes still up Ladybird. all 1500 to 2000ft long,,, The chute of Terror is only 1612 ft long,,, nastly climb today.. snow was slidding out of all day yesterday. creating a 5ft deep 3ft wide trench running down the perferd line... footage was sick, had to cross it twice and and do a complete s to the top.. top 200ft is 60 degrees but wide enough to wiggle.. pictures to come of the BADDEST chute in the world... 500 ft above the key hole chute... to tight spots 8ft wide for 30 ft.. usually not enough snow in it to try but the snow is perfect... I think I'm too scared to try the one though...

Perfectday.jpg

playgoundnorns.jpg

I got a better angle and a close up but its the chute up the middle to the right of the big white chute.

Last edited:
W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
We'll be there Dan, but Amy mentioned possibly riding Revy Sat./Sun and then come back down to Castlegar on Mon/Tue. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make Revy, so please keep us in up to date.

Premium Features