• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3013 PC water to air twin build

I can report my own finding next week but copied from the OVS web site:

"turbo kit is the real deal with a independent Air/Water intercooler system. This system keeps the charge temps ice cold because of the independent tunnel cooler and water pump used in the stage-3 kit. OVS after a day of riding and data logging showed a average charge temp of 81 degrees. OVS tested a intercooler system that relied upon the engine coolant and the existing tunnel cooler. The results of this day of riding and data logging was shocking. The best this system could cool the average charge temperature was 211 degrees and was totally inconsistent because of the the temperature of the engine was constantly fluctuating."

With that said the difference between my 2010 M8 with a cooler and without is drastically different. Can run a lot more boost without hitting det sensor with a cooler. Ran 21 pounds most of last season
21 seems like a lot for very long. So if you ran 21 pounds most of last season what other issues did you incounter along the way? reeds,piston or? Just curious any idea what the hp would be?

Premium Features

Back