• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3013 PC water to air twin build

What did that turbo cost if you don't mind saying?

http://ogdenvalleysports.com/800_prp_climb_102.html

-- $5899

Tial, custom comp wheel, oiless turbo, efficient water to air cooling

--probably around another $1200 or so --- maybe $7K retail complete with cooling system

--do not have to sell it with the sled though--sell it separate if it works out better(minus running boards)

Last edited:
--I see you also got a Kmod baseball cap--was it free with an order of two or more suspension orders?

--Dyantech exhaust canister---interesting

Last edited:
Few picks from today.
Should be done both sleds tomorrow:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap
Lovn the gauge cluster mount and boost T, and figured out the sweet spot for fuel pressure reg. Not much room compared to the M's

DSC_0774.jpg

DSC_0778.jpg

DSC_0779.jpg

DSC_0780.jpg

If it's possible could you let me know if the heat exchanger actually does anything for you? Do you think it would effect EGT's? Slightly lower charge temperatures?

I can report my own finding next week but copied from the OVS web site:

"turbo kit is the real deal with a independent Air/Water intercooler system. This system keeps the charge temps ice cold because of the independent tunnel cooler and water pump used in the stage-3 kit. OVS after a day of riding and data logging showed a average charge temp of 81 degrees. OVS tested a intercooler system that relied upon the engine coolant and the existing tunnel cooler. The results of this day of riding and data logging was shocking. The best this system could cool the average charge temperature was 211 degrees and was totally inconsistent because of the the temperature of the engine was constantly fluctuating."

With that said the difference between my 2010 M8 with a cooler and without is drastically different. Can run a lot more boost without hitting det sensor with a cooler. Ran 21 pounds most of last season

Awesome Builds

Looking great Robert. You have made some great choices and I can't wait to ride with you and Anthony this winter. Props to Kenny too as those installs are clean clean clean.

The first kit we put on back in the day was a great experience. I really enjoyed working with you on it. It is cool to see how much you have learned in such a short time.

Woody

The first thing I would do is move those gauges to the other side, you can see them better and less chance of eating them.
What skis are those

Ryan you will want to call Travis or Gar at OVS and ask. Those running boards are meant to have coolant running down the outside edge for the water to air system. Do you need this?

Do you have any pics of the plumbing for the intercooler. What was used on each end of the running board tubes to mate with the hose?

Do you have any pics of the plumbing for the intercooler. What was used on each end of the running board tubes to mate with the hose?

Will get some pics in a bit but a short 4 inch hose attached to alluminum tubes that run up 15 inches are so that are welded to the cooler

Premium Features

Back