• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

23 vs 24 9r Pro 165

Is there any difference between the 2 model years beside the track options and the rail profiles? There is some good deals on the 2023 right now with 2 year warranty.

Thanks

There is a service bulletin out poo will do it for free
just got a 24' and they had me holdoff pickup for a few days to install the caps. they ordered 250 to start the year can only imagine how many more they will order.

im sure most dealers have caps in stock. probably have already updated their 24' stock with the caps

Wish poo would give me credit for the ice age rail tip kit I installed last January... but no, my dealer said weren't having any problems. :rolleyes:

My 23 9R has been great. Not sure there is much to fix but the upgrade to the 3.25” track from the 2.75” is a meaningful performance jump

My 23 9R has been great. Not sure there is much to fix but the upgrade to the 3.25” track from the 2.75” is a meaningful performance jump
Yah, I am torn on this. The 2.75 track is an absolute weapon in tech for an N/A. Instant track speed. Incredible for making those moves.

JH@CM you possibly saved yourself some down time and head ache in the end
Yep. Smarter not harder. It was an obvious deficiency. I moved quickly in this case even though Poo tried to save $30 in plastic with poor results. Lame.

Yah, I am torn on this. The 2.75 track is an absolute weapon in tech for an N/A. Instant track speed. Incredible for making those moves.

Yep. Smarter not harder. It was an obvious deficiency. I moved quickly in this case even though Poo tried to save $30 in plastic with poor results. Lame.
The 325 is actually still better than the 2.75 in all situations.

There were quite a few little upgrades on the 24' vs 23', most notably is the 3.25 track. Even though the 3.25 is quite a bit heavier than the 2.75" it is considerably better deep snow, off trail powder track. I wouldn't buy a Polaris with a 2.75 now that the 3.25 is available.

There were quite a few little upgrades on the 24' vs 23', most notably is the 3.25 track. Even though the 3.25 is quite a bit heavier than the 2.75" it is considerably better deep snow, off trail powder track. I wouldn't buy a Polaris with a 2.75 now that the 3.25 is available.
Also the new scratchers. Which are a $100 upgrade and well worth it.

$3500-3800 more for a 2024 and you only get 1 year warranty I went with the 2023. I can up grade track and scratcher cheaper myself

Thanks
not 100% sure but heard polaris reworked the tunnel/cooler area on the 24's to let the 3.25 fit and clear. so not sure a 3.25 will fit a 23' but theres a few good options of 3" tracks for $1500 ish

not 100% sure but heard polaris reworked the tunnel/cooler area on the 24's to let the 3.25 fit and clear. so not sure a 3.25 will fit a 23' but theres a few good options of 3" tracks for $1500 ish
It’s 3/16” x 2” in 2 areas.

Not a big rework.

It’s just adding extra clearance, the track fits without rubbing stock.

Last edited:
Depending on what you figure I paid for the 2023. Bought it with 2 years warranty for less the everyone is asking for their use 2023 with 1000-1500 miles and no warranty. I can sell my 2.75 and the upgrade is $0 - $500.

Premium Features

Back