• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 F250 Superduty

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Then I gotta be one of the ugliest women you've ever seen.

I think you have some competition
Ugly-Women-10.jpg

Damn.
Tan Hilary is uglier than un tanned Hilary!

I really don't understand the purpose of a shortbed truck?
Get a suburban if thats what u really want, it'll turn even sharper at walmart.

To haul a camper, it has to be a baby camper, to tow a fithwheel u need a stupid sliding hitch so u can turn sharper 45°. 11ft sleds hanging off a 6.5 ft box looks stupid. Short bed crewcab trucks look funny all by themselves, the fricken cab is longer than the bed, hmm just like a suburban.

GS6

I had a 8.5' eagle cap camper with a full slide out worked just fine. How freekin big of a camper do you need? For the next up I now have a 25' bumper pull trailer. ...

12ft camper. Lots of room and still tow a trailer.
I had an 8.5ft camper, i liked it fine, 12ft much more room with a separate shower.

GS6

Damn.
Tan Hilary is uglier than un tanned Hilary!

I really don't understand the purpose of a shortbed truck?
Get a suburban if thats what u really want, it'll turn even sharper at walmart.

To haul a camper, it has to be a baby camper, to tow a fithwheel u need a stupid sliding hitch so u can turn sharper 45°. 11ft sleds hanging off a 6.5 ft box looks stupid. Short bed crewcab trucks look funny all by themselves, the fricken cab is longer than the bed, hmm just like a suburban.

GS6

With 3 lil girls in car seats in the back seat or 3 full grown men ( when I say full grown I'm not taking about any midgets below 6'2") there is NOTHING that compares to a megacab. And my tuned/deleted 6.7 Cummins pulls my 28' burnandt trailer flawlessly. I would rather have reclining back seats over a long bed truck.

Enough counter space to make a full meal, and storage galore.
Take a shower and the toilet stays dry. Anyone can use my bathroom no matter what gender they are, as long as they look like a woman, ;)

GS6

Anyone can use my bathroom no matter what gender they are, as long as they look like a woman, ;)

GS6

Great! The tanned Hillary will be right over to break that camper in!

So, Chris, what was the answer -- Do you see a 5th or GN in your future?

With 3 lil girls in car seats in the back seat or 3 full grown men ( when I say full grown I'm not taking about any midgets below 6'2") there is NOTHING that compares to a megacab. And my tuned/deleted 6.7 Cummins pulls my 28' burnandt trailer flawlessly. I would rather have reclining back seats over a long bed truck.
so the moral of all this is you have sweet toys... wanna be friends?!
face-icon-small-cool.gif
also if ur under 6' 2" ur a midget?
face-icon-small-blush.gif

and you will need a walmart parking lot to turn around the LB for sho

You really think it's that much better with a regular box? Extremely minimal.

IF you're towing with the truck, even if its not a gooseneck/5thwheel. You will enjoy the long box more. The extra stability especially on a windy slick road will be worth it. The truck is already huge, you're gonna park by yourself in the back in a long box or regular box. The difference to turn it is small between the two..

I was SOOOOOO hoping that Ford WAS going to introduce a Mega Cab this year... :sad:

Great! The tanned Hillary will be right over to break that camper in!

So, Chris, what was the answer -- Do you see a 5th or GN in your future?

I seriously doubt it.
I am a Bumper Pull guy.
Should be picking up a new 2017 Mirage this fall
Probably another 28ft unit

I will put a Snug Top shell on the bed as it gets used for a LOT of Boy Scout events all summer long. I regularly fill my short bed F250 to the limit with Boy's camping gear.

You really think it's that much better with a regular box? Extremely minimal.

IF you're towing with the truck, even if its not a gooseneck/5thwheel. You will enjoy the long box more. The extra stability especially on a windy slick road will be worth it. The truck is already huge, you're gonna park by yourself in the back in a long box or regular box. The difference to turn it is small between the two..

Ya, I kinda am accepting that front row parking will be a thing of the past either route once I upgrade to the Crew Cab.

so the moral of all this is you have sweet toys... wanna be friends?!
face-icon-small-cool.gif
also if ur under 6' 2" ur a midget?
face-icon-small-blush.gif

You should see what's IN the trailer!!

Always looking for more sledding buddies.

I classify anyone that honestly sits comfortably in the back seat of a regular crew cab with the drivers seat all the way back a midget.

You should see what's IN the trailer!!

Always looking for more sledding buddies.

I classify anyone that honestly sits comfortably in the back seat of a regular crew cab with the drivers seat all the way back a midget.
o ya??! now im curious what is in the trailer?
whoo hoo! im a sledding buddy!

I seriously doubt it.
I am a Bumper Pull guy.
Should be picking up a new 2017 Mirage this fall
Probably another 28ft unit

I will put a Snug Top shell on the bed as it gets used for a LOT of Boy Scout events all summer long. I regularly fill my short bed F250 to the limit with Boy's camping gear.

That should help you decide right there... Wouldn't it be nice to have more room for hauling things... maybe even a sheet of plywood with the tailgate up? If you ever plan to put a toolbox on it, you're going to lose 2ft of it right there... I run a 27" Weathergaurd anytime I don't have the sled deck on and that cuts my long bed down shorter than a short bed... if you try putting that in a short bed, you'll wind up having a 4ft bed.... can't even throw a bicycle in that!!!

It's well worth having, and a lot easier to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it! ;-):face-icon-small-coo

20151030_175839.jpg 20160605_151415.jpg 20151108_144130.jpg

Premium Features

Back