• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 rmk

Looks like they decided to reduce cost in the factory and make the Rush plastic fit on a RMK.

Looks like they decided to reduce cost in the factory and make the Rush plastic fit on a RMK.

Except that the rear skid is obviously different and supposedly the new bulkhead and front end are not the same as the current RMK. I've heard through a pretty reliable source that 30 lbs were shaved off somewhere.

429 pound dry weight and 163 Horse....That sled is gonna be really sweet if the motor holds up!!!!

Other than the sharp edges it doesn't look anything like an XP to me. Do you really think that Polaris copied the XP?

It doesn't look like the XP to me either, it looks a lot cooler. That and it says Polaris on it also. haha

Finally, Polaris comes out with a rider forward design. Maybe it even comes with better running boards. Now, if they could build a motor that won't grenade.

They'll be available to ride soon...I plan to ride one...I'll post a ride report when I can.

Premium Features

Back