• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 800r wont rev past 7500 rpm

thanx for all the input guys appreciate it. still waiting back on the dealer for some sort of results, probably will tell me i had fuel in the carbs again:eek: bulls$$t! i wish they would just tell that they cant fix it:D oh well ill post results, thanx for the support:heart:

What rock do these idiots crawl out from under....smokn-POLE

Look here RockyMtnPrincess, you uneducated construction worker, Can't you read!?? he is on clicker 6 already and said that he already took it in twice, I'm sure that when they looked at it all they did was check the motor (like they usually do when you say it doesn't run right) and they can't exactly test drive it now can they?
I'm sure RkyMtnPrincess it's in "Safe Mode" HAHA LMFAO!!:D I'm sure you also believe that your sled has a burn chip in it too!!
anyway I've already wasted enough breath on you, so anyways,

Yea Johnny B, all you have to do is pull the Main spring out and check it to a new one, you don't even have to buy one unless it looks off, quite easy job and only takes about 20 mins and a few tools. but I am sure it will be weaker and shorter, then when you install the new one you will be back up to using clicker 2 or 3.. as far as the fuel issue, people always overlook the simple, so it may be a broken reed valve and pushing fuel around like crazy, but it really sounds like you have two problems. are you using full synthetic, that tends to build up a little more as it doesn't burn off as easy.
the motor may be fine, so the shop you take it to is either like RkyMtnPrincess (incompitent) or you may be overdiagnosing sysptoms which are normal (plugs with a little carbon on them, and a slightly wet airbox doesn't mean horriable issues)
if its getting up to rpm and speed on the trail like normal I doub't its the engine.. but hey, it would be worth looking into.

smokn-POLE,
Spoken like the true "tool" that you obviously are...."(incompitent)" is actually spelled incompetent AZZHAT, since you bring up being "uneducated", which you must be! Not only can I read, but can also write proper English...LMAO.
WTF does being on clicker 6 have to do with not getting over 7600rpm's? If the engine won't rev to peak rpm, it doesn't matter what clicker he's set at.
"I'm sure RkyMtnPrincess it's in "Safe Mode" HAHA LMFAO!!:D I'm sure you also believe that your sled has a burn chip in it too!!"...NO, there's NOT a "burn chip"; yes, if the det sensor trips, the ECM backs the ignition curve down to limit rpm's as a safety before dumbasses like smokn-POLE grenade their engine because they're too ignorant to recognize detonation.
You don't need to "test ride" the sled to check proper RAVE operation...anybody can do that while idling in the garage.
"just pulled off the airbox and theres a whole bunch fuel in there! plugs are all fouled up after one crappy ride. also is it smokes alot and spits out oily residue out of the exhaust . it just seems like its running to rich already. oh well taking it in again ,there saying might be the ECU box."...sound like a "slightly wet" airbox to you Pole-smokn? Slightly wet is what your homely girlfriend/wife gets when you drop your drawers...if at all...:eek:
If you want to continue the "name calling" game, do it with a PM, since other people are actually on here looking for good advice/help, which you definitely can't give!

Sorry johnny....got called out and had to retaliate....hope your sled is working better soon.

Last edited:
RkyMtnPrincess, most real mechanics read between the lines when hearing symptoms, I've heard some pretty rank descriptions and symptoms before. I am not going to pretend I can 100% diagnose everything i see or read, but I have seen similar symptoms just like this before and can only make a suggestion, I look forward to reading Johnny's results.
Princess you better watch your mouth or it'll end up on the back of a milk carton some day. I have built and tuned several Drag racing engines with termendous hp, if you like I can run a clinic for ya.?

If you wanna rant, send me a pm with your beef and I'll straight'n you out, no one here wants to read it, you just look like an idiot.

You got PM tough guy......

RkyMtnPrincess, most real mechanics read between the lines when hearing symptoms, I've heard some pretty rank descriptions and symptoms before. I am not going to pretend I can 100% diagnose everything i see or read, but I have seen similar symptoms just like this before and can only make a suggestion, I look forward to reading Johnny's results.
Princess you better watch your mouth or it'll end up on the back of a milk carton some day. I have built and tuned several Drag racing engines with termendous hp, if you like I can run a clinic for ya.?

If you wanna rant, send me a pm with your beef and I'll straight'n you out, no one here wants to read it, you just look like an idiot.

Going to have to pass on the "termendous hp clinic"....you're a real piece of work!
"Ask and you shall receive" Pole! PM'ed you as requested!

Sorry for the interruption on your thread Johnny...I'm done here. Hope to hear what you find out regarding your sled issues.

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back