• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
You're may not believe this, but the vast majority of those riots are started by a small group of anarchists that hijack the intended peaceful protests.

http://www.californiagoldenblogs.co...ley-violence-protests-california-golden-bears
You nailed it.
I know I've said it several times while debating with anti Trump people that sometimes he does or says things that I cannot explain or defend.

However, I very seldom hear a liberal admit to any of his successes.

Look at the endless anti Trump protests that turn to riots. One of those riots could very well spark civil warfare. All because people are butt hurt that they don't like our President.
People need to GROW THE F_CK UP!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Our great President Trump gave a very good speech earlier today in Riyadh.

Curious to see how the lefty libbies twist this one.

Idcatman3

Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Our great President Trump gave a very good speech earlier today in Riyadh.

Curious to see how the lefty libbies twist this one.

Glad to see you acknowledge that everything Trump said during his campaign, and every time he (and by extension you) criticized President Obama was absolute BS.

http://elitedaily.com/news/politics/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-barack-obama/1955979/

For what it's worth, I did like some of the things he said. I liked them when Obama said them too.

I liked his saying that he promoted peace, although he hasn't acted much like it, but it's a start.

I like that he acknowledges that the VAST majority of victims of terrorism are Muslims. You wouldn't have gotten that impression from all the complaints about refugees being Muslims.

But you SHOULD be pissed, not happy. Much of what he said directly contradicts so many of the things he said to get elected.

Take a scroll through his tweets, you might like them.
This link if very anti-Trump, but you'll be able to see the relevance of many of the tweets.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrumpCriticizesTrump/

a snippet:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/517045156826988544
Fact--Obama does not read his intelligence briefings nor does he get briefed in person by the CIA or DOD. Too busy I guess!
compared with
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-briefings-232479
“You know, I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years."

and
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/596338364187602944?lang=en
I was the first & only potential GOP candidate to state there will be no cuts to Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid. Huckabee copied me.
compared with
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/05/22/politics/medicaid-budget-cuts/index.html
Donald Trump's budget that is expected to be unveiled on Tuesday will include $800 billion in cuts to Medicaid

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1609/26/se.01.html
When you have your staff taking the Fifth Amendment, taking the Fifth so they're not prosecuted, when you have the man that set up the illegal server taking the Fifth, I think it's disgraceful. And believe me, this country thinks it's -- really thinks it's disgraceful, also.
compared with
https://www.apnews.com/ec0a972dcff3...ee-subpoena,-invoke-5th-Amendment-later-today
Michael Flynn to decline Senate Intel committee subpoena, invoke 5th Amendment later today.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/560839957426999297
Many people are saying it was wonderful that Mrs. Obama refused to wear a scarf in Saudi Arabia, but they were insulted.We have enuf enemies
with
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...nka-trump-forego-headscarves-in-saudi-arabia/
First lady Melania Trump and first daughter Ivanka Trump made headlines when they arrived Saturday morning in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia sans headscarves.

etc...

Last edited:

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Apparently only some of us watched polaris_dude's video.

We're not "libtards" just because we disagree with you about some things. You're not all idiots because you disagree with me.

We have a lot in common. Agreeing with everything Trump does just to piss off liberals, blinds you to anything you might disagree with that he does. Seriously, go back and read his tweets from a year ago, and see how many things he complained about Obama doing, or Clinton doing, that he's now doing as well.

In a similar vein, I don't like the overtly oppositional stance many on the left have taken. Just because Trump does it, doesn't inherently mean it's horrible. He's done a few things I do agree with.

I do love this sport, but I also acknowledge that emissions regulations are good for all of us. Some restrictions to protect wildlife are good for the ecosystem. It is definitely possible to go overboard, and in many cases I think that has happened. But before the EPA, and environmental regulations, we had acid rain and rivers that caught on fire. You want to go back to that?

It seems some of you are so focused on pissing off anyone who doesn't agree with you, that you'll cut your nose off to spite your face. What hurts the country as a whole, hurts you too.
Holy crap! I agree with you! Just because someone disagrees with Trump does not make them a "Libtard"
Paul Ryan said during the campaign that he does not support Trump now and will not in the future. Mitt Romney said that Trump is a fake and a phoney. I don't believe those two are "Libtards"! As far as the emissions deal with sleds, it has been a positive one. Who doesn't like clean air? And it has been a plus for the sport.

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
Huh, the word libtard really upsets you guys. You can call me any variation of conservative you would like and I will take it as a compliment. I'm not ashamed to be called conservative. Have at it. :face-icon-small-hap

F

freekweet mods

Feb 3, 2008
I don't think you contards are arguing with libtards-its more like you are arguing with hardcore common sensed honest people who see thru all the bs from both sides and aren't afraid to point it out.

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
I wasn't arguing. Just pointing out the hipocracy of supporting a liberal agenda that is trying to shut down land use and get rid of a vehicle we use in a sport we all love. If anyone is supportive of these ever growing regulations trying to 'clean' up the air thinking that is helping are misguided. Let's put a bunch of equipment on our trucks that clean up the air but make them use more fuel to do it. Burn more diesel and that's better for the environment. That sounds like sound science.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
^Well said, emissions bull sh!t is nothing more than a scheme for wealth redistribution, Diesel vehicles are a poster child example.
Any group of scientists that get called out for cooking the books on global warming claim that is "pure science," and that $$$ is in no way tied to any of it. Just more BS. :face-icon-small-con :face-icon-small-coo :face-icon-small-dis

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
^Well said, emissions bull sh!t is nothing more than a scheme for wealth redistribution, Diesel vehicles are a poster child example.
Any group of scientists that get called out for cooking the books on global warming claim that is "pure science," and that $$$ is in no way tied to any of it. Just more BS. :face-icon-small-con :face-icon-small-coo :face-icon-small-dis

Ehhhh idk, the sheer number of scientists who agree about global warming is pretty hard to ignore. I am on the fence only because I haven't looked at any literature on the topic. I've been too busy studying drugs to pass my boards :D

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Ehhhh idk, the sheer number of scientists who agree about global warming is pretty hard to ignore. I am on the fence only because I haven't looked at any literature on the topic. I've been too busy studying drugs to pass my boards :D

I have an opinion on this, and that's all it is, opinion.
I firmly believe man's activities affect climate change, just as pissing in the lake warms the lake up.
Very hard to quantify do to the miniscule impact, but technically affecting it nonetheless.

Idcatman3

Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
I firmly believe man's activities affect climate change, just as pissing in the lake warms the lake up.
Very hard to quantify do to the miniscule impact, but technically affecting it nonetheless.
And what have you read about this, and what expertise do you have?

Because when I don't have the expertise to understand something, I read what I can, and unless given a good reason not to, trust the people that do have expertise in that area.

We have had a measurable impact on the composition of the atmosphere.

A layperson's ignorance is not equivalent to an expert's knowledge.

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010

Yea, talk radio hosts know waaaay more about this then 97% of scientists for sure... I ride in an area with a lot of coastal low elevation glaciers, and the amount of glacial recession we have seen in recent years is crazy. That combined with a good look at the available information is enough info for me to put 2+2 together and see who is pushing BS.

You might not notice a slight difference in the heartland but we can see it clear as day in the coast range.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
And what have you read about this, and what expertise do you have?

Because when I don't have the expertise to understand something, I read what I can, and unless given a good reason not to, trust the people that do have expertise in that area.

We have had a measurable impact on the composition of the atmosphere.

A layperson's ignorance is not equivalent to an expert's knowledge.

Look dillweed, I made it very clear I was stating opinion, not fact.
Agree with me, disagree with me, I don't care.
I could be right, I could be wrong, I don't care.
Having higher priorities than doing research so I can say "I win" to a gay Internet debate doesn't make me ignorant. It only shows how little I care if others agree with my opinion or not.

Idcatman3

Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Look dillweed, I made it very clear I was stating opinion, not fact.
Agree with me, disagree with me, I don't care.
I could be right, I could be wrong, I don't care.
Having higher priorities than doing research so I can say "I win" to a gay Internet debate doesn't make me ignorant. It only shows how little I care if others agree with my opinion or not.
Look dillweed, stuff like this affects how you vote, and that affects the rest of us.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Yea, talk radio hosts know waaaay more about this then 97% of scientists for sure... I ride in an area with a lot of coastal low elevation glaciers, and the amount of glacial recession we have seen in recent years is crazy. That combined with a good look at the available information is enough info for me to put 2+2 together and see who is pushing BS.

You might not notice a slight difference in the heartland but we can see it clear as day in the coast range.

I absolutely believe you and your first-hand experience.
But I also believe what you are seeing could very well be cyclical.
Again, just stating my opinion. (but dillweed seems to think I'm ignorant for having an opinion that he doesn't understand)

Idcatman3

Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
I absolutely believe you and your first-hand experience.
But I also believe what you are seeing could very well be cyclical.
Again, just stating my opinion. (but dillweed seems to think I'm ignorant for having an opinion that he doesn't understand)
I think you're ignorant because you don't know, but somehow still think you know better than experts.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I think you're ignorant because you don't know, but somehow still think you know better than experts.

Perhaps I'm wise in knowing full well that many experts are funded by one side or another and thus their findings coincide with an agenda?

Idcatman3

Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Perhaps I'm wise in knowing full well that many experts are funded by one side or another and thus their findings coincide with an agenda?
But how would you know that, if you hadn't done any reading on the subject?

Therefore, by definition, ignorant on the subject.

Premium Features