• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our POS president!!!

Is that why Kennedy is supporting MAGA?
Yes, it is. Kennedy literally has an actual case of brain worms, and has a long history of making up stuff in a dangerous and irresponsible manner. He’s nothing like his Dad. Doesn’t have a shred of the wisdom and integrity his Dad displayed on a regular basis. And his family has disowned him, rightfully so. Just another MAGA dishonest, sociopathic, idiot. I wish him well. He will need sympathy and charity in the future.

Last edited:
Paul27 you can't even look outside of the box.

You talk charity mother fuker, I have a close friend right now over in NC.

Charity , fuk off you stupid fuk

Planting a tree, they are so busy, a stage 5 will be hitting and paul27 terrorist bitches are planting a tree with a jewish prayer.

starts at 16 minute mark

Paul27 you can't even look outside of the box.

You talk charity mother fuker, I have a close friend right now over in NC.

Charity , fuk off you stupid fuk
Well, go help your friend. Why are you spending time bitching at me? What do I have to do with your friend? If you’re such a great person, go help your friend! Do you think I somehow caused the hurricane? Are you blaming me? Typical MAGA rePub.

Planting a tree, they are so busy, a stage 5 will be hitting and paul27 terrorist bitches are planting a tree with a jewish prayer.

starts at 16 minute mark

Hey Hawkster; How about you quit making up BS? Talk about your own stupid stuff and leave me out of your fantasy conspiracy world.

Last edited:
Sheet; There you go, telling lies. "Paul27 is a delusional conservative" is NOT what I wrote. You intentionally altered my words to intentionally misquote me. That makes you a God Damn liar. Just like the entire tRump MAGA cult. You fit right in. Enjoy your life of lies and BS, because you are stuck with it. You don't have the integrity or courage to tell the truth.
Just trying to help you with your cognitive dissonance.

It provokes you only because it rings true in your core.

Just like your hero’s. You “mispoke”

What conspiracy ?
Hawkster said: Planting a tree, they are so busy, a stage 5 will be hitting and paul27 terrorist bitches are planting a tree with a jewish prayer.

I haven’t planted a tree in a couple years. And when I did it was on my property and it’s now a nice healthy tree. What’s it to you? Why do you care if I plant a tree? And I’m not Jewish. Are you delusional?

Hey Hawkstet; How about you quit making up BS? Talk about your own stupid stuff and leave me out of your fantasy conspiracy world.
Actually my friend went down there for a funeral before the hurricane.
Then help.get another into an assistant living.
Then went to visit another that can no longer travel and their doctor can't even explain what's wrong.
That was just a couple days before it hit.
I would think you can figure that out but your TDS has consumed you.

Your to selfish to look at the real world.

Your the one allowing all the death.

Paul if you believe everything is so great, then why is Kamala flip flopping on every single policy she supported at the beginning of her term? Can you show us where on the doll Trump touched you? You say you don't support biological males competing in women's sports, but by voting for these deranged extreme left progressives you are in fact supporting their ideologies.

Premium Features

Back