• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our POS president!!!

I don’t think Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn would be supporting Communism like you are though………

Seems to be his entire life purpose was fighting against communism…….
Yes, you are correct. Solzhenitsyn hated Communism and wrote a lot to describe how and why it doesn't work. Same as what I found when I worked with Russians in Kazakhstan.

Paul if you believe everything is so great, then why is Kamala flip flopping on every single policy she supported at the beginning of her term? Can you show us where on the doll Trump touched you? You say you don't support biological males competing in women's sports, but by voting for these deranged extreme left progressives you are in fact supporting their ideologies.
Kamala changed a few of her policies because she learned, and her opinions matured. The balance of your comments are stupid and not worth my time. All the best!

She changed a few?!? Man you are just ate up with tds, she has flip flopped on just about every single policy her administration supported. Do you support her family being slave owners in Jamaica?

She changed a few?!? Man you are just ate up with tds, she has flip flopped on just about every single policy her administration supported. Do you support her family being slave owners in Jamaica?

Cast; Sorry, too much BS. Can't waste my time with your silly MAGA fantasies.

Last edited:
Your Vice-Liar candidate JD Vance wrote the Forward in Project 2025. 60% of the people who wrote the text worked for Fat Donny at some point in time. Don't be so stupid.
Lol, right. Probably sourced from a lying left wing extremist propaganda outlet. If you are mentioning it, it is practically guaranteed.

You proud of your stolen valor vice liar horsey boy Walz?

Screenshot_20241006_170013_YouTube.jpg

Sorry Leisure! I need to "ignore" you, because you spout far too much BS for my time spent on SnoWest. Good talking with you! All the Best! Happy sledding.
Goodbye commie loser for what, like the 20th time?

Keith Olbermann and Rachael Maddow must be on.

Thanks for trying to spread your left wing extremist lies.

All the best, and MAGA!!

Premium Features

Back