• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Zbros front end set-up

H
Jan 23, 2008
I ordered a stock width zbros a arm kit for my 06 600 RMK and did not notice that the sway bar is eliminated. I have fox floats installed. The issue is that I ride mostly cross country at low elevation, rarely in the mountains, and am not sure if taking the sway bar off will hurt my handling/bump performance. Can the air pressure be increased enough to make up for losing the sway bar without losing ride quality, or should I sell the zbros kit and buy a set of Holz arms?

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Another option would be to combine with the ZBros front shocks. I don't have any experience with the Fox Floats on the front, but I do love the ZBros set up. Lots of adjustment for differing terrain/weight as well.

I have had the floats in rear skids twice now and did not care for their performance or how soon the nitrogen seals failed. Sounds like your cheapest opion would be to run the ZBros with the Floats and see if you can get happy. Only out a couple rivets on the sway bar removal.

Good luck. EW

H
Jan 23, 2008
That's the thing, I ordered them from a distributor in Canada, and can't return them. I don't know what I was thinking not noticing that the sway bar cannot be used.

L
Mar 7, 2008
Depending on which ones you got, I might be willing to trade with you. I have a set of RED holz A arms

41" A-Arm Kit 2005-09 IQ RMK
NOT '09 DRAGON

If interested let me know - PM

FTXMOTORSPORTS

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
WESTERN WASHINGTON
www.ftxmotorsports.com
Bolt on the z-broz sway bar mount and use your shocks or, better yet, sell your shocks and buy the triple rate z-broz set up. Body roll is controlled by the spring stack and valving while still allowing unrestricted travel and phenominal bump control...you wouldn't be disappointed!

curt

W
May 14, 2008
Iron Range
I trail ride, ditch bang and go into the swamps on my assault in northern MN with no sway bar, give it a try, its not a rocket on the trail but thats not where I'm tring to do my volume of riding. I wouldn't put on. My .02

H
Jan 23, 2008
I called them and have a sway bar kit on the way. Hopefully it will fit ok, guess i'll see when it gets to me!! Thanks for the info wasatchrider, and also the rest of you!!

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
Bolt on the z-broz sway bar mount and use your shocks or, better yet, sell your shocks and buy the triple rate z-broz set up. Body roll is controlled by the spring stack and valving while still allowing unrestricted travel and phenominal bump control...you wouldn't be disappointed!

curt

What he said.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Again, I havent looked at it real close, but I wonder why you need to do that????

Its a dang good excuse to to the Fastrax front end kitw/Colbe bumper.......... :D

Premium Features