• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTT: King Cat 1300PSI Triple

T

Tenner

Nov 1, 2012
Hey everyone, I am in the process of building a custom sled. This sled is sweet. I bought it this fall to finish and I have gotten a bit done to it, but I am wanting to ride so bad right now. I was going to build it and sell it anyway so I thought I would give someone else a change to complete this project.

It is a BRAND NEW 05 King Cat Chassis. This is new bulk head and tunnel. It has never seen snow. It has Brand New belly pan as well. The only things used on this sled is the Track, Hood, Handlebars, and Skid.
162 Camoplast
Red 2003 1M Hood
Digitron Gauges
Boss Seat
New Drivers
8" Chrome Big Wheels
Brand New Powder Hound Skis (Red)
It has brand new gears in the chain case and chain
Mirco Belmont Primary
Arctic Cat secondary
It has round slide mikuni carbs 44mm bored to 46.
brand new reeds with reed spacers.

The motor is a PSI 1300 Triple. It has been rebuilt with a welded crank and water craft bottom end. It has a custom made one piece machined head (Got rid of the crappy dial a domes) The motor has not been ran. It has PSI chrome triple pipes that need fitted. This motor should make close to 275HP and 170ft lbs of torque.

Everything is there to complete the sled, its just the matter of time to do it and fitting the pipes. It will be a runner when its done.

I would consider trades for running sleds 800 or bigger. I would consider a trade for a turbo sled, preferably an M8 or M7. Let me know what you have!

Text 208-220-9521 and I can send you some pics
email
PM

Thanks!

Premium Features