• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Worth buying?

S

Suprx125

Dec 21, 2012
Vipers are great sleds. More of a trail sled though unless you get the mountain version. The only difference between that one and a mtn. Viper is the width of the skis. Other than that, they have the same track setup, 144x2. If he is mainly going to be mainly riding out west, look for a Yamaha Mountain Max. They can be found for under $2500 and he will like it alot more than the Viper. The Mtn. Max is hands down one of the best mountain sleds ever made. And the most reliable.

huffymtx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2008
i have 01 mm700 with 2100 miles new 159 2'' new skid, new skis, and new pipes, bar risers, perfect condition for 2500 all mods have 250 miles on them send pm if interested

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
I am trying to find a sled for my buddy to ride with us in Wyoming. He wants to keep it under 2500. Would this sled be worth picking up? What things should we look out for when looking at it. Any info would be appreciated. I don't know anything about yahama. Only owned skidoo.

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/snw/4864405773.html

I would agree...I still miss my mountain max.... Stone cold reliable and man that sound.... I miss it;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Premium Features