• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where are all the snocross races out west?? Looking for 120 action

B

built4dtuff

Dec 17, 2002
Northern Utah
My son had his first season of racing his 120 last yr and loved it!! He raced the MWR circuit they had a bunch of races and some were not too far for me. This year the schedule started out with a bunch of races although most were super far away but I was gonna suck it up and go and over the last 3 months the schedule has wittled down to nothing. Two race wknds in Coeur D'alane and then the final in West.

Raced one race in the XMR circuit last yr and they are only having a couple this year also. At least I think they are their web site is down:(

And this whole race thing started when I took him to watch the ISOC races in Salt Lake last year and they cut his class out this year. That was the one I kept motivating him with! He was so excited to race in the big stadium.

My son was all ready for an awesome year with a new sled and new sponsors and I am just at a loss of what to tell him:face-icon-small-dis

Does anyone know of any other groups that put on races of any sort anywhere in WY, ID, UT, or CO???

Thanks
Blake

H

Hutch25

Dec 23, 2008
Big Hole Valley, MT
hey man i used to race mwr. a while back like in 07 their was a fella by the name of Marvin Cain, he had a circuit call PAYS racing. He quit doin big classes due to some insurance probs but he continued to do 120s only, now idk for sure if its still around but heres a contact (208) 624-7223. Hope maybe this helps.
best of luck

My son had his first season of racing his 120 last yr and loved it!! He raced the MWR circuit they had a bunch of races and some were not too far for me. This year the schedule started out with a bunch of races although most were super far away but I was gonna suck it up and go and over the last 3 months the schedule has wittled down to nothing. Two race wknds in Coeur D'alane and then the final in West.

Raced one race in the XMR circuit last yr and they are only having a couple this year also. At least I think they are their web site is down:(

And this whole race thing started when I took him to watch the ISOC races in Salt Lake last year and they cut his class out this year. That was the one I kept motivating him with! He was so excited to race in the big stadium.

My son was all ready for an awesome year with a new sled and new sponsors and I am just at a loss of what to tell him:face-icon-small-dis

Does anyone know of any other groups that put on races of any sort anywhere in WY, ID, UT, or CO???

Thanks
Blake

MWR has a race at Schweitzer as well in April
and i do believe there is a 120 class at the MCcall Flash Point Race in MCcall, Idaho on January 29,2011
their is another race in the works for the MWR series in MT but I have no Idea if it is going to happen yet

I

Icehole

Nov 26, 2007
Jackson, WY
Colorado/Wyoming: Try www.xmrracing.com. Race in Afton, WY on 12th. of Feb., Craig, CO the next week, Back to Rock Springs. Good circuit, they actually like having the little guys around, let them have practice laps. etc... Also, couple races left in Island Park, ID. Feb. 12 and March 5th. or 6th. Then MWR is having a race at West Yellowstone at EXPO. Lots of fun for the kids.

Questions, e-mail me at bhasenack@aol.com because I'm not on this forum much.

Premium Features