• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What to buy?

M
May 10, 2011
Hi all. I'm getting back into riding after a 16 year break and am in the process of getting myself up to speed on what's what.
I recently picked up a 97 Trail for my wife and am in the process of looking for a sled for myself. I'd like to stick with Polaris as I'm most familiar with the brand, even worked in the parts warehouse as a teen. I'm looking to spend between $2000-3500, and am leaning towards a 700 but am open to suggestions. What do you guys recommend I look for / avoid?

Thanks!

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
You are priced a little low for an IQ 700 but in a good range for a solid Edge chassis sled. Do you ride in the mountains or mostly trail ride (where you from)? Keep your eye open and you might find a guy desperate to sell a IQ 700. They are much better than the Edge chassis sleds IMHO. If you are in the mountains and are willing to break away from Polaris, there are good deals on Ski-Doo Revs and M7's out there.

Premium Features