• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Want to try Hill Climb

Keith517

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
The full race schedule is up now on RMSHA's web site. Should be fun to go to Colorado for a change this year.
Mitch, did you find you a new sled?

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
Yeah man. A new hill is always exciting. A little closer to you though, right? I was able to pick up a Freeride this year. Actually sold the totaled one to a buddys uncle who is going to rebuild it. Would have liked to keep it, but that help free up some extra cash for riding. Are you coming to any races this year? I'm not sure about Lost Trail or Powder Mountain, but the rest I will probably be at. We got the kids a 120 this year, so we plan on letting them run where they have mini-sled races.

Keith517

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Yes Grand Junction is a little closer to me. I am going to try and hit all the races this year. Not sure about Lost trail yet but if I can I will go. I picked up an Assault this year so I guess I am going with Polaris now.

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
ryan, do you ever ride cooke city? I have a hillclimb course built back up in the woods near gardiner, if you ever wanted too, you could come tear it up. Im looking for a partner this year, it would be more fun to have two sleds to ride instead of one. i have a 2011 assault. Teather, track screws, 5.1 track, evol X shocks, stock 800. Thinking about buying a boss nitrous kit and just running my evol x shocks and the nitrous in hte mod classes. idk we will see. I wanted to do it last year but ran into money problems and familey issues. Ohh and hten i blew the engine up in my duramax. :brokenheart:

Premium Features