• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Utah Mafia

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
You mean 3 hrs advance notice isnt enough? Freak what in the he11 were you doing up at 4:00 a.m. to post that "I'm going to Fairview post"?

C
Jan 4, 2002
Riverton
how do you get to fairview? is that up the spanish fork canyon?

Take Spanish Fork Canyon to the Thistle, Fairview turn off, head south until you get to Fairview then turn left at the first main intersection. There's a gas station on each side of the road for last minute supplies. Head East to the top of the canyon and you can park on the left for North Skyline drive or keep diving for about 5 more miles to the South Skyline drive parking areas. There is also the "Miller Flat" parking lot another five miles from there.

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
You mean 3 hrs advance notice isnt enough? Freak what in the he11 were you doing up at 4:00 a.m. to post that "I'm going to Fairview post"?

You obviously dont me well enough. Im always up at strange hours. cant remember last time I got a solid 8.

Fairview sucked today. Hit the eject button on my first pull of the day when I saw a big boulder a little too late. need more snow!!!!

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
You obviously dont me well enough. Im always up at strange hours. cant remember last time I got a solid 8.

Fairview sucked today. Hit the eject button on my first pull of the day when I saw a big boulder a little too late. need more snow!!!!

Freak, Bountiful sucked too, good thing you didn't make the drive up to ride with us...

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Yep sledforum is runiing but I own it ba ha ah ha ha....Freak is never there, it quite out of controll:eek:

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
Guardsman was setup and tracked up, should make a great base under the next storm......had a good time Kev:)

Riding Kamas/Heber Area tomorrow, they still got some so so fresh, jsut gotta tip toe around the rocks.

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
Got Snow?

122207_8565.jpg

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
Yep! I think that was it! :p

Those shots were actually in the Uintas. Great time with the bradas!!!

edit: I think after Monday's storm everywhere will be awesome. I see storm has been upgraded...ya baby!!!!

Last edited:
Premium Features