• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

To much power Please help!

M

M9onNOS

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2007
Do you mean CLIMBS? or do you have a sister named Climes? if you do give my # and we will make some movies that will knock yur socks off, or at least hers. Send picture of sister!

Wow Herman you must be mentally challenged! Scratch that i know people that are challenged that are smarter than you. You must be completely brain dead! Get a life and post something worth while, or better yet just piss off. We don't need your kind around here or on the hills where we ride!!

H
Feb 6, 2009
Seriously

My RPM's are peeking at about 8600, I have been told this is high. what can I do to get these down? Can it be de-tune to make less RPM at peek.:confused:

A
Jan 16, 2008
sERIOUSLY?

Generally when you over rev your RPM's you lose power...soooo here is my advice. drop your clutch weight by about 6 grams so your are spinning about 9000 RPM's, then pump more grease into your DD, might want to pump some into your oil res too. then proceed to drive your noob *** into a tree. or buy a service manual and learn how to wrench.

but i believe all this is nannies, so thanks for aming me laugh. you suck

H
Feb 6, 2009
Generally when you over rev your RPM's you lose power...soooo here is my advice. drop your clutch weight by about 6 grams so your are spinning about 9000 RPM's, then pump more grease into your DD, might want to pump some into your oil res too. then proceed to drive your noob *** into a tree. or buy a service manual and learn how to wrench.

but i believe all this is nannies, so thanks for aming me laugh. you suck

I sure appreciate yur help and yur advice. I'm just trying to learn something here. have a great day. Remember some of us come knowin and some come a learnin. And those who think they know well ^^^^^ you know.:rolleyes:

Premium Features