• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

To much power Please help!

H
Feb 6, 2009
All my friends are getting tired of riding with me. My M1000 just leaves them all in the dust. And I spend all my time alone at the top, at first it was fun but now I can't even get them to ride with me. Is there a way to de-tune my sled for when I go riding with them?:confused:

D
Feb 3, 2008
All my friends are getting tired of riding with me. My M1000 just leaves them all in the dust. And I spend all my time alone at the top, at first it was fun but now I can't even get them to ride with me. Is there a way to de-tune my sled for when I go riding with them?:confused:

Are you suuure thats why they dont ride with you;)

mrquick68

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2004
Kirkland, WA
hey herman - the first clue to you out climbing them is that your friends are riding "fazers". BTW - its "phazer". Anywho - you sound like a midwestern chit talker. Come ride with us in the mountains please... let your riding talk instead of your windflap/mouth. :beer;

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.

Sooo....who is riding with who, I'm confused.

H
Feb 6, 2009
hey herman - the first clue to you out climbing them is that your friends are riding "fazers". BTW - its "phazer". Anywho - you sound like a midwestern chit talker. Come ride with us in the mountains please... let your riding talk instead of your windflap/mouth. :beer;

From the looks of yur picuture of you fallin off yur sled maybe you should go to the flat lands, and if you want to get get crazy verical (If you think you can stay on yur sled) you should come ride with me ON TH TOP! :cool:

mrquick68

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2004
Kirkland, WA
From the looks of yur picuture of you fallin off yur sled maybe you should go to the flat lands, and if you want to get get crazy verical (If you think you can stay on yur sled) you should come ride with me ON TH TOP! :cool:

.... :rolleyes:

isn't a little early in the day to be drunk Herman? either you are wasted, or you're posting this from the library at the jr. high school you attend. :face-icon-small-ton

A

alexhack

Nov 8, 2008
Red Deer, Alberta
.... :rolleyes:

isn't a little early in the day to be drunk Herman? either you are wasted, or you're posting this from the library at the jr. high school you attend. :face-icon-small-ton

LMFAO!:D:D

Sounds like highmarkherman is here just to cause some chit. If your that good, make some movies of the crazy climes you do and make some $$$. Or is it that your friends are really bad making you look awesome in comparison???:rolleyes:

H
Feb 6, 2009
LMFAO!:D:D

Sounds like highmarkherman is here just to cause some chit. If your that good, make some movies of the crazy climes you do and make some $$$. Or is it that your friends are really bad making you look awesome in comparison???:rolleyes:

Do you mean CLIMBS? or do you have a sister named Climes? if you do give my # and we will make some movies that will knock yur socks off, or at least hers. Send picture of sister!

Premium Features