• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

To much power Please help!

D
Nov 26, 2007
hayden Idaho
Here Herman, try this out...should help tune your sled down a little..Oh! Wait, you sound like the gay..uh, guy who came up with this idea in the first place. Do you own a Corvette by any chance????
dude that was the funniest picture i have ever seen!! Herman, bring me your deer or elk and i will make sure a put a little cat in there for you! You'll never know the difference! You probably do own a stupid corvette too!

A

ARICH

Dec 5, 2007
you should let me hook up my torpedo plastic sled behind you, ive never been to the top of a mountain, kind of wondering what it is like

B
OK. Dissen the vette is going a little too far.

Sorry Bullcamp, wasn't try'n to dis the vette. I love'm too. The retard that originally posted the DEI concept was going to bastardize his poor '84 vette with this idea cause he figured a "real" turbo was too inefficient. It was a hillarious thread the spread to over a million web sites in like an hour after his original post. I was going to post the link to the thread too, but I googled Direct Exhaust Injection and the original posts don't exist anymore. F'n hillarious!!!! If him and Herman ever hook up it could be scary.

K

knzee

Dec 29, 2008
Great Falls, MT
Wow...

Got to admit, i usually don't get in on too many of these but i am interested in what else herm has to say. Stock m1000 with 83's is hard to belive (stock is 80), hitting 86hundy with stock spring (yell/white) and 83's is even harder to belive. Yes, rev limiter is 7900. Put your belt back on herm and then see what your rpm's are...

H
Feb 6, 2009
Got to admit, i usually don't get in on too many of these but i am interested in what else herm has to say. Stock m1000 with 83's is hard to belive (stock is 80), hitting 86hundy with stock spring (yell/white) and 83's is even harder to belive. Yes, rev limiter is 7900. Put your belt back on herm and then see what your rpm's are...

Well I don't know about you, but I took my training wheels off and push the trottle all the way! Try that and see what you get.:cool:

harf69

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Well I don't know about you, but I took my training wheels off and push the trottle all the way! Try that and see what you get

Uh a big track smackin a china mans head?Did I win the the prize for anwsering the dumbest question eve:Dr

Premium Features