• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

This Alaska Winter so Far...EPIC!

F

FrankieJames7

Banned
Feb 23, 2012
Tanana Alaska
so far...i have had such an epic winter in AK...fall time started off by me...winning a Bravo 250 in a raffle...then the first snow...then more...and more snow...i would always bring it to a gravel pit and drive in the powder so much almost everyday with my friends...hitting all the jumps and snowdrifts...and more and more snow christmas break...same stuff over and over again...so much fun powder riding with my friends...and then...a heat wave of 50 below zero for WEEKS...and it peaked at -63F and then get warm...and that warm time is now...bravo died...700 miles...on to my dad 06 Switchback 600 144 H.O....finally i learned how to control such a heavy thing in powder...even more epic...as i could go faster...i had so much fun in the powder and warm 25 above days with the sun everywhere...then after the powder riding i went down on the river...and went as fast as i could go...89mph full throttle on a midly pact trail and speed was still climbing...then the iron dog...when the iron dog racers were passing through my town...me and my friend decided to go way up the trail...and act like we were racers...we came ripping down the iron dog trail at around 60 mph ditch banging i had my dad 600 he had his IQ 550 121 and everyone watching the race was like..."NEW TEAM" "MORE RACERS"...LOL! and we got closer and they said...oh its just some kids...haha...how was your winter? be sure to read your stories

550iq

Oct 7, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska
Have to agree that our winter is what I always remember a winter should be. Just got done with an iconic Iron Dog ride to Nome myself. 5 blue bird days across Alaska, just too cool. Congrats to the winning Ski Doo team #17.

F

FrankieJames7

Banned
Feb 23, 2012
Tanana Alaska
Have to agree that our winter is what I always remember a winter should be. Just got done with an iconic Iron Dog ride to Nome myself. 5 blue bird days across Alaska, just too cool. Congrats to the winning Ski Doo team #17.

we Alaskans are so epic aren't we?

Premium Features