• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thanks Ski-Doo!!!!!!

sledjunky_86

Premium Member
Jan 22, 2013
DPG you are one of those clowns I was talking about. Go ahead go down to your Chevy dealership and see if they let u test drive a Z06! You wouldn't know your down at the Subaru dealer test driving a STi douche. Thanks for your valuable input though.

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
DPG you are one of those clowns I was talking about. Go ahead go down to your Chevy dealership and see if they let u test drive a Z06! You wouldn't know your down at the Subaru dealer test driving a STi douche. Thanks for your valuable input though.

I have to say DPG wastes a lot of peeps time with useless posts. I read this forum for USEFUL input. Sled junky is right, ski doo missed the boat and probably a lot of snow checks due to not getting demos
out for the western mountain riders. I appreciate Norona's input but reality is any of us not on Doo already need to ride it and see how it works for us. Cheers

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
Dude get your head out of the sand you act like the dealer sold you a broken sled ..... Here if this comforts you the skidoo comes with a 4 year warranty. Can't say that about the Z06 can you.

DPG

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
Dude get your head out of the sand you act like the dealer sold you a broken sled ..... Here if this comforts you the skidoo comes with a 4 year warranty. Can't say that about the Z06 can you.

DPG

Get his head out of the sand? Wanted to demo and see one not F'D.

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY

DPG

Just ignore this idiot. Every thread he posts in just turns to a sh!t show.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
You don't care to know the truth anyways Insaneboltrounder/sjohns. I am the same way as sledjunky86, we are both unbiased. I ride a Cat so I don't care what you think dude. I think both Polaris and Ski Doo have some great sleds this year and last but you can't take any criticism. You think it is bashing. If someone would compare the Ski Doo to a Cat you wouldn't get all defensive, it must me a jealous Polaris thing with you Insaneboltrounder/sjohns. Why don't you put the keyboard down and ask you Mom and Dad if it is OK to go ride. You make me laugh!!

I ride a cat as well .... see we share two things , that fact and i don't care what you say about anything either.
There is a wide difference between criticism and the telling of a goofy , impossible tale. If there was a condition that ran a 850 out of fuel in 17 miles u can be sure the cat would have run out in 15 and the polaris wouldn't have lasted that long.

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
it seems like younger sledders whine more than the older sledders.LOL

I

IDAHO HOT SHOT

Jan 21, 2009
South of Bellevue...way south
The things you highlighted as negatives were the same things i saw looking at the new doo doo. The way this new sled looks is like a speed slap in the eyeballs!! And that's unfortunate! I hope it runs WAAAAYY better than it looks. The brake thing in the footwell alone would drive me crazy lol

You probably have to be a "teachers pet" to be able to demo one of them LOL Although i must say Polaris did the same think with the axys, but it was definitely a home run, no question about it :)

As for me....got a new 17 AXYS on the way and am STOKED!!

I guess it just depends on where you are. We took one about a half hour above Ketchum Id and rode the crap out of it.

sledjunky_86

Premium Member
Jan 22, 2013
Well for you old farts any of these awesome sleds out now are better than what you had years ago, so what do you have to bitch about your alive and have a sled that has more potential than you will ever use. When my dad, rest his soul bought his sleds they were what 5 or 6 grand so not that big of an investment. Sorry for wanting to make an educated decision on a $13-15,000 sled that I hope to keep until I pay off. I don't want to have to buy another one next year, wasting a bunch of money on interest, loan fees and depreciation. Yes of course pay cash for it, but right now thats not feasible. As far as the warranty sure that is great but who wants to have your sled in the shop when instead we could be riding them. I'm sure I am going to love this sled, I just wanted to have a few minutes on the sled to confirm that I liked the way it felt/performed. As I told you I am jumping ship to a new manufacturer which for most people takes an act of God, so like the guy said above how many people aren't switching just for the mere fact that they didn't or won't get the chance to ride one. By the way DPG the Z06 comes with a 5yr/60,000mile warranty you ignorant p$&ck. Also if your still reading this post don't cry about how long it is!

Last edited:

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
HEY !!! you take back that stuff you said about Oregonians
we ain't hooligans that just beat the hell out demo sleds
we is good folks with real ideas and dreams

actually mostly drunks and vets
cheers

Premium Features