• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest Silber Pro Group Buy

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
I'm actually pretty impressed we got this far, I'd be pretty sweet to get to the next discount level. Com on guys, send those deposits in!

R
Dec 1, 2007
Jerome, idaho
I talked to justin yesterday about his new kit, and this kit is gonna be super simple to dial in and install. This kit is the way to go for the pro. I will be sending in deposits for two kits on monday. Anyone thinking of turboing a pro next season should jump on this offer now! I have been around one competitors kit last season and it was a nightmare, not to mention it cost almost 2 grand more. I know they are gonna do some upgrades to that kit for next season, but I'm sure it will just be that much more money. Silber's turbo made a good name for itself last season, and I think next season his kit will be much farther ahead of the competition.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Were sittin an 18 kits here boys...gonna be a sick kit next year!

7 more and will be getting an unbeliavable deal!

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
All those "on the fence, I'll wait to see if we get close" need to be backing up their talk!!!!! We are very close.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
TTT
20 kits ordered so far.. 5 more and will be getting them for $3680!!!
which is a sickening deal for what were getting!
dont think youll be seeing a deal this good around for a while!

Snowchecks done at end of the July, so you got 2 weeks still!

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I have a few questions about the Silber Turbo. How hard will this kit be to get tuned and working well? I am new to the sport. I ride mainly in the trees and never thought I needed more power until I rode Mt Baker. I am also going to ride Revelstoke a few times next year and my buddies told me that this is REALLY turbo country. That said I hate to hassle with my sled. I really like the fact that this whole year(which was my first) I did nothing to my 3 sleds except put oil and gas in them and take them in for the 250 mile service. How trouble free will this set up be? I am good with some initial set up work but after that if I have to hassle with it all the time it just won't be worth it for me. I snow checked a 2012 and with that I get a 4 year warranty. How will the turbo effect the warranty on the engine and the rest of the sled? What mods should I do to the suspension to get the most out of a turbo? Again I mainly boonedock but we also climb a lot of hills. Where I am at in Washington it is all mountain riding. Last, how loud will it be? I know this sounds weak but I really like the quiet stock sound and I can live with a small increase but I read on this thread that this years model was super loud.
To summarize;
1.How hard will this kit be to get tuned and working well?
2.How will the turbo effect the warranty on the engine and the rest of the sled?
3.how loud will it be?
4. What mods should I do to the suspension to get the most out of a turbo?
This seems like an amazing deal and I know if I get this turbo installed and for whatever reason I decide I don't like it(I know, not likely) I could easily remove it and return my Pro to stock and sell the kit for about what I paid for it.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
I have a few questions about the Silber Turbo. How hard will this kit be to get tuned and working well? I am new to the sport. I ride mainly in the trees and never thought I needed more power until I rode Mt Baker. I am also going to ride Revelstoke a few times next year and my buddies told me that this is REALLY turbo country. That said I hate to hassle with my sled. I really like the fact that this whole year(which was my first) I did nothing to my 3 sleds except put oil and gas in them and take them in for the 250 mile service. How trouble free will this set up be? I am good with some initial set up work but after that if I have to hassle with it all the time it just won't be worth it for me. I snow checked a 2012 and with that I get a 4 year warranty. How will the turbo effect the warranty on the engine and the rest of the sled? What mods should I do to the suspension to get the most out of a turbo? Again I mainly boonedock but we also climb a lot of hills. Where I am at in Washington it is all mountain riding. Last, how loud will it be? I know this sounds weak but I really like the quiet stock sound and I can live with a small increase but I read on this thread that this years model was super loud.
To summarize;
1.How hard will this kit be to get tuned and working well?
2.How will the turbo effect the warranty on the engine and the rest of the sled?
3.how loud will it be?
4. What mods should I do to the suspension to get the most out of a turbo?
This seems like an amazing deal and I know if I get this turbo installed and for whatever reason I decide I don't like it(I know, not likely) I could easily remove it and return my Pro to stock and sell the kit for about what I paid for it.

1. The kit is 100% bolt on, and will be the easiest kit to install, Justin said it will be the easiest kit to tune, and his kit was already awesome all last year.

2. Obv any engine with a turbo will void your warenty, BUT being a 100% bolt on you can take the kit off, and take your sled in and the turbo was never there.. thats what i love about the kit.

3. Couldnt tell ya:face-icon-small-con .. youtube some vids??

4. Im running my stock skid to start and see how it goes.. no more $$ for skid:face-icon-small-fro

all that said im just a weekend warrior mechanic who pretty f in excited for this upcoming winter!

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
Orders for 2 more are going in this week. Has anybody had luck calling and ordering by credit card? Or has it been better to send in money order or cashiers check...afraid if it is mailed now he may not get it in time for applying toward count if he is not around..

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
Orders for 2 more are going in this week. Has anybody had luck calling and ordering by credit card? Or has it been better to send in money order or cashiers check...afraid if it is mailed now he may not get it in time for applying toward count if he is not around..

I'd just mail it. Date it with a note. He'll get it. He seems pretty laid back about deadlines, I don't think it will be an issue.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Gmustangt you talked me into it. I am going to go for it. Make sure you get your commission.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Gmustangt you talked me into it. I am going to go for it. Make sure you get your commission.

No Commission here! just wanting that next level discount!

With Matte Murders and 2 from 800poodragon i believe that puts us at 24 kits!

ONE MORE! Then will have these kits for $3680! Which is an unreal deal!

Last edited:

UP2NOGD88

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2009
ND
Lucky 25

I would like to commit to Lucky #25, can someone PM me Justin's address to send the check?

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Only 17 deposits have been received. I'm on the fence. May or may not...ugg...If I do, I'll have to overnight the deposit to him. Anyone else about to pull the trigger along with me?

S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
Only 17 deposits have been received. I'm on the fence. May or may not...ugg...If I do, I'll have to overnight the deposit to him. Anyone else about to pull the trigger along with me?

Who told you this?

T

Tec

Mar 31, 2008
Fraser, CO
All the secret BS is a real turn off, What's the big deal? Maybe a billet wheel turbo? E85? compound twins? External WG? Really what ground breaking technology can you come up with, that every other turbo market has not already?

I was really looking at the silber kit, but after seeing my buddy put 1,100 flawless miles on his BD assault last season, I know what I'd be getting for the money.

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
The secret stuff makes sense to me. There's only a small window to prove your product so why give a competitor any info early. If your not sure about something as a consumer wait and see after its release. Vote with your purchase. Simple as that.

Premium Features