• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest is being bashed by Snow and Mud

S

Snow Fox

For the most part everyone has the same name or something very similar over there.

Fox oh let me count the ways snowest would be better without you. Every thread you post in seems to get hijacked and steered into some name calling sort of banter. Maybe try to make a post that doesnt make fun of a person, call them a name, insinuate that they had a bad childhood etc...

If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.:rolleyes:

Just to add, I don't start this chit, but I am more than happy to finish it.

W

woodies

my little feelings are hurt waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what a bunch of retards got to www.getalife.com and neg rep me like i give a fuc!

R
Jul 30, 2008
D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
Both sites have some great people, but Snowest has 10 times the Tech Info than snow and mud will ever see. If ya wanna BS then S&M is your place, if you want good, smart Tech info it's on Snowest.

Every site will have the douche's, bashng etc etc. To each there own, but both have there place and there users.

Choose Accordingly & Enjoy

W

WOODIES

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 14, 2009
booya this is fun thread!!!! i heard that dootalk called us douchies, lets get them!!!

F
Oct 3, 2008
Land of 10,000 Lakes
Tool?

I'm not gonna lie to you guys...the only reason I'm on this site is to get good info from good people who arent afraid to tell you that you are a fag!

This sounds like a ploy to try to stear some SnoWest users onto a different site.

Keep your 13 year old kids who got banned from here!

And I will take my negative rep points to the bank!

SOUNDS LIKE THERE IS A TOOLBAG MISSING A TOOL SOMEWHERE!:eek:

W

WOODIES

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 14, 2009
what bank takes rep points?are they worth a dollar each? how did you figure out a tool was missing?

Dec 21, 2008
Back from the dead. I think the member ship killed this place. Used to hardly ever go on snowandmud. Now
I rarely come here

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
Back from the dead. I think the member ship killed this place. Used to hardly ever go on snowandmud. Now
I rarely come here
200w.webp

Premium Features