• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber Turbos on CANAM Maverick

T
Jun 17, 2013
Hello. Anyone ever did any business with Silber Turbos company in buying turbo kit from them? I am having a very negative experience with them now and I was wondering if they always treat their clients like it was with me or it is something out of the ordinary for me personally? they delayed the delivery by more then 1 month and when they shipped it the kit is incomplette. more to say, they now saying that maybe something was stolen by shippers or forwarders and they have been replying my emails once a week when they feel like it and when I call them i always get answering machine, and my calls never returned nor with email nor with the call. this is just getting nowhere with me and I aleready lost my client and I think my first experience in dealing with snowmobile turbos was the last one because of SilberTurbos as it is just created ma so many problems. anyone knows them personally and can possibly help me resolve this issue? as I am getting nowhere with them :(

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Hello. Anyone ever did any business with Silber Turbos company in buying turbo kit from them? I am having a very negative experience with them now and I was wondering if they always treat their clients like it was with me or it is something out of the ordinary for me personally? they delayed the delivery by more then 1 month and when they shipped it the kit is incomplette. more to say, they now saying that maybe something was stolen by shippers or forwarders and they have been replying my emails once a week when they feel like it and when I call them i always get answering machine, and my calls never returned nor with email nor with the call. this is just getting nowhere with me and I aleready lost my client and I think my first experience in dealing with snowmobile turbos was the last one because of SilberTurbos as it is just created ma so many problems. anyone knows them personally and can possibly help me resolve this issue? as I am getting nowhere with them :(
how many times did you insist on purchasing it even after being told it wasn't ready and all the parts weren't in for the kit?

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
I see your in the ukraine? Rest assured that silber is a good company to deal with. The bottom line is that these went through customs likely a couple times. I am sure silber sent everything. Stuff gets opened up in customs alot. Also customs knows exactly what is in the boxes as it is listed and they likely xray them. I would say the chance that something was stolen could be high. Silber has built a fairly solid rep in the snowmobile world and I see as why his service to you would be any different.

T
Jun 17, 2013
Right now we are ina process of talking with Justin over this issue. and if the issue be resolves with the help of the forum, I would not want to take this all out. Right now the conversations started to move. I do not want to publish here all numbers, conversations, etc. But it is all in emails and I have them all saved. Just for you to be sure on my reputation, my company is one of the biggest importers of tuning products in Ukraine from USA. we are official dealer and work for MANY years with such companies as Motec, ECUTEC, Injector Dynamics, Tial, HRE, Driveshaftshop, AEM, ACT, NX and MANY others. SOME of them are here http://www.topspeed.ua/information.php?pages_id=20. ANY of those companies that I worked with and imported many products for our customers can assure any of you that i am not the person who do not keep promisses or lie. Our company drag car that I drive is fastest E.European drag car and it is very famouse in the comunity. So trust me, I have no reason to hide anything as I have no reason for this. I just wanted to work with them same way I do with other US companies and import products to ukraine for our clients and actually this kit was supposed to go on a Ukrainean Championship Maverik. Now I do not know what to do as the experience so far is not that good. I hope Justin will finally take care of this issue and we all can keep good face and work together on something in motorsport.

Premium Features