• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SILBER Turbo Kit a must Read!!!

S

standup06

Dec 3, 2007
minnesota
Hello Polaris riders, I am writing to post to inform you about Silber's Turbo kits. I would like to start off by saying I am overly please with everything. I was alittle lery about buying from him as he is a newer company and I seen some negative post about his products. I bought a complete turbo kit from him, with his clutching and got an egt gauge from him. He gave me a great deal and offered me an install price which I argued was too cheap, I just had to bring my sled to his shop. I decided to install myself to learn more about the turbo kit and my sled. Kit was an easy install, everything fit. The base numbers for the fuel control box he gave me where spot on, I have yet to adjust them. I went with the tunnel exhaust which is alittle loud when your not in loose snow. Kit was the best priced that I could find and looked great from his photos and videos. I fiqured with the price being so low that I would have to deal with some fitment and tuning issue, but I was wrong. This is a great kit for anyone looking to boost your Polaris. It doesn't seem to have any turbo lag, and pulls like crazy. I am able to run 3 pounds of boost and up. I have put on 300 miles so far at around 1500ft on 91 octane at 5psi. I know its hard to trust a new product, but this one is great, and comes from a great guy. Justin was willing to answer all of my questions which probaly got old, and answered all of my phone calls. Anyone thinking about a turbo please take the time to check with Justin. Or pm me and I will do my best to try to answer any questions you may have. Again I can't say enough good things about this product, I am glad I went this route which saved me alot of money. Thanks again Silber for all of your help and amazing turbo kit. Also I will post some pictures of my sled when I get a camera that works. My sled is a 09 800 RMK.
James

R
Feb 26, 2009
Alexandria, MN
where did u purchase this kit from? do they have a website? i am looking into buying a new polaris this fall and i want a turbo. I just havent decided if i want to buy one that has a turbo already or buy a brand new one and do it myslef. I am just trying to learn a little more aobut turbos before i go out and buy one.

so you have ridden yours at around 1500 ft. at 5psi, i live in minnesota so elevation should be the same or close to that. Are u running any race fuel or a mix of race fuel?

thanks for help any info would be helpful

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Check out our turbos in the swapmeet. Also pm me and i will answer all of your questions. We are out of Park Rapids, Minnesota not to far from you. Also I have a few 09 800's for sale with or without a turbo, and 1 09 700 155, we should be able to set you up. Thanks for the interest. Justin Silbernagel

B
Dec 21, 2008
beware ordering a silber turbo

my buddy and i both had a terriable experience with silber turbo. we both ordered our turbo's in oct 2012. we put 500.00 down, then we paid the rest of it at by the end of november. the turbo's were supposed to ship out within a week or so. NOT the case, turbo's never showed up. kept calling Justin, he never answer's his phone. whenever he did call back, all he did is lie to us. this went on for 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!! i did not get my turbo till the last week of JANUARY. i guess i didnt want to use my $4000.00 turbo this year. my buddy did not get his till FEBUARY. they do not even send directions with your turbo!! you have to try and download them off the internet. good luck with that one, we both spent almost a hour to get the directions to download. you would think for this kind of money, the directions would come with. i installed my turbo and the sled ripped right away. i needed a different boost actuator they sent me the wrong one. that only took them two and a half weeks to send. my sled runs perfect now. thank god. my buddy did not get that lucky. it is march and he is still fighting with his. Cory at next level has been helping him out alot, he is a good guy. Justin - no help at all. if not for Cory, he was going to rip the turbo off his sled. just beware buying a silber turbo, i dont want to see this happen to anybody else. i would NEVER buy a silber turbo again.

Premium Features