• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Racing Pics from 2010

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
Racer220,

I don't know if you remember a few years back but me and a buddy did the MSHA races under the BOOCO construction name. Was at the Anthony Lakes race one year that you and Janet raced.

Jon AKA Booco 325

Think you have me confused with plumnuts. I've never gotten to Anthony Lakes, but I would like to this year. Preston is canceled already (don't know why), Bear Lake is Feb. 4-5 but is basically on the ID/WY border going to Afton. There is nothing west of Pocatello for RMSHA unless you drive to the Lost Trail race north of Salmon, but that would be quite a drive from where you're at I'm assuming.

If you can pull off driving to western WY/northern UT there are some great races. It's easy driving for me, but costs are going up since all my racing buds probably won't race this year. Teaming up with someone makes a huge difference on how deep you gotta dig into your pockets. Good luck, and give a shout if you make any.

racer

Premium Features