• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pulled the trigger today...

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Sweet! I can't wait to ride the 010. Hopefully the light weight crank holds up and they really rip.

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
What kind of snow check price are you guys getting?

Jason

I was quoted 10,200 before fees and all their other crap. And OTD it came to about 10,900. For a m8 153 sno pro.

Haha mike you better get started on those mods like you said. I already took deans spot I don't wanna take yours too ;) haha just playing. Have your parts came in yet? If I don't go to Jackson let's go ride this weekend. Or you guys could come up to Jackson we could go to the climbs Friday and go ride Saturday and Sunday.

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
"Haha mike you better get started on those mods like you said. I already took deans spot I don't wanna take yours too ;) haha just playing. Have your parts came in yet? If I don't go to Jackson let's go ride this weekend. Or you guys could come up to Jackson we could go to the climbs Friday and go ride Saturday and Sunday."

So do you know the area up there Chris? I've always wanted to ride up in that area but don't know a tour guide. BTW, the race will really be on if you go for Mikey's spot!! I'm not sure you understand the can of worms you'd be opening up!!

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
"Haha mike you better get started on those mods like you said. I already took deans spot I don't wanna take yours too ;) haha just playing. Have your parts came in yet? If I don't go to Jackson let's go ride this weekend. Or you guys could come up to Jackson we could go to the climbs Friday and go ride Saturday and Sunday."

So do you know the area up there Chris? I've always wanted to ride up in that area but don't know a tour guide. BTW, the race will really be on if you go for Mikey's spot!! I'm not sure you understand the can of worms you'd be opening up!!

I decided to just stay home and we can go ride this weekend. Haha I'm not challenging mike no way! I'm not familiar with the area at all. With all the snow coming I'd rather just ride here instead of watching the climbs.

K
Jan 19, 2008
Utah
Will be wrenching in the garage tonight... Hoping for a smoke filled garage.
I will let you know, but I am hoping to ride.
That 2010 is gonna be sweet!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
put that new motor to the test for me, i'm gonna wait until jan and let it prove itself out. that way i won't be dying all summer waiting:)

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
did someone say "competition"???....:eek:;):beer;

Me, Chris, Mike, Hector and Dean don't race in your class hatchers. You're in the boosted class, but you're right, compared to your class, we are no competition. In our class, things are going to be a little tighter next season. It's still fun for us to see your class and drool...

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Me, Chris, Mike, Hector and Dean don't race in your class hatchers. You're in the boosted class, but you're right, compared to your class, we are no competition. In our class, things are going to be a little tighter next season. It's still fun for us to see your class and drool...

Come on guy's! The turbos are only fast when they run good. I have gone places Hatchers couldn't numerous times!:D Got to have a sled that runs good to be competitive!:beer; Race that SALLY!

Last edited:

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
hey chris, wanna make a deal on the seat if you're selling it:beer;

I would but I'm keeping my 07. Actually sold my dads 07 so I could get this new one. Plus if I don't like that seat I'll throw my boss seat on the new one. I still might do that cause the boss looks better.

Next year will be sweet. Dean won't be anywhere near me! Mike hope you get everything worked out so we can ride. Oh by the way beaver mountain reported 20" in the last 24 hours!!!! I'm skipping class tomorrow to go ride and then go ride Saturday with you guys hoping you make it up.

89sandman I will let you know how the sled holds up next year. Seems like in 07 before my dad and I got ours you were very helpful with making sure I knew to heat tape things.

Premium Features