• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forum Expert 9R review

P
Dec 15, 2018
Do you own a pre cast infrastructure dealio HB? My 2nd wife’s uncle owned and operated one in Florida and did real good . Liked giant power boats . yep ol chadley has his a pockets full of money and just spanks us fat old try- hards on his 9r! No reason to play anymore. Might as well just watch. Yep. Sour grapes and tears in yer beer…Ahh to be young again.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Good to know, thanks. Must have gained weight also?
Yes but still is one of the lightest tracks available. Buddy switched his older style to newer and noticed improved traction. Don't think it was in his head becasue my sled already had the newer track and side by side we noticed this before his track swap.

C
Nov 29, 2008
I do concrete for a living. Do you really think I'm fat? I don’t have to lose 20 pounds to go snowmobiling like some. I get it, at 5'4, you can't hold on to the handlebars and get your feet back on the boards to lighten the heavier front-end of the boost.
Feel the same ...I use a short set of RSI riser to offset the bars back slightly so I can move my feet further back which helps with preloading the suspension

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
So today we came across a couple of nice guys who followed us back into a sweet area. One was riding a LGBQT sled or whatever Rusty calls it. Cut tunnel Axys 800 with a Turbo. It sounded awesome. The sled sounded like it was running great, however he was no match for the forum expert. I was pulling lines he couldn't pull even poaching at times. He stopped and talked with me wondering what I was riding. Since I'm so hard on sh!t I have already replaced both side panels so my 9R has no markings to identify what it is. I told him it was the prototype Polaris with a flux capacitor. I let the stranger jump on my sled and take it for a rip. He came back and was like man what does that sled have in it. He was thoroughly impressed. I wanted to tell him it's a special mix of parts Burandt and Kesterke put together for me since I paid them so much to pretend to be my friends. But I'm an honest man so I told him. It's a clapped out 790 hard miles junk P22 with zero maintenance on it and no aftermarket parts. I asked him what he was running ??? TRS clitching with alignment tool, snake oil, monkey oil, and panther piss. He said the TRS made the sled way better which I get. But it solidified my opinion that you can rub your whole body in snake oil and that still isn't going to overcome skill. If you guys are riding crappy, it's not because the other guy has a better clutch. He probably just rides more and is better. I'm going to continue to run my clapped out stock junk P22 clutching until you guys can build your magical clutching that will allow you to ride circles around me. But I don't think that's going to happen because most are afraid to ride with me ?

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
You lost me at “honest man.” You might not be smart enough to figure this out but you just confirmed my March 2021 observation: Axys to Matrix is Dragon to Pro.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
So today we came across a couple of nice guys who followed us back into a sweet area. One was riding a LGBQT sled or whatever Rusty calls it. Cut tunnel Axys 800 with a Turbo. It sounded awesome. The sled sounded like it was running great, however he was no match for the forum expert. I was pulling lines he couldn't pull even poaching at times. He stopped and talked with me wondering what I was riding. Since I'm so hard on sh!t I have already replaced both side panels so my 9R has no markings to identify what it is. I told him it was the prototype Polaris with a flux capacitor. I let the stranger jump on my sled and take it for a rip. He came back and was like man what does that sled have in it. He was thoroughly impressed. I wanted to tell him it's a special mix of parts Burandt and Kesterke put together for me since I paid them so much to pretend to be my friends. But I'm an honest man so I told him. It's a clapped out 790 hard miles junk P22 with zero maintenance on it and no aftermarket parts. I asked him what he was running ??? TRS clitching with alignment tool, snake oil, monkey oil, and panther piss. He said the TRS made the sled way better which I get. But it solidified my opinion that you can rub your whole body in snake oil and that still isn't going to overcome skill. If you guys are riding crappy, it's not because the other guy has a better clutch. He probably just rides more and is better. I'm going to continue to run my clapped out stock junk P22 clutching until you guys can build your magical clutching that will allow you to ride circles around me. But I don't think that's going to happen because most are afraid to ride with me ?
Coming soon! Chadly karma heli sled rescue!
Bahahaha.

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
I ride circles around Chilly almost every night in my dreams, my P22 is still together at just over 750 miles but not a whole lot of handlebar deep.
I will say the 9R is a very fun sled, great old man sled?

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Now you abandon your LGBQT sled with perfect clutching. You are not the honorable man I thought you were. ☹️

I abandoned the sarcasm recently. You provided the new content that helped drive the action.
I actually abandoned the TCCS T-Axys in March 2021.

Premium Features