• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PowerMadd Fuzion Hand Guards - Mounting Baracket

L
Aug 2, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Looking for some guidance on what mounting bracket to use for the Powermadd Fuzion handguards on pro taper bars. I will be mounting them on a 2022 Polaris Matryx Khaos. From doing a little surfing it looks like I have a few options:

or

Anyone have any experience with these? I like the look and mounting style of the 34456 better but it needs to work.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
@Sheetmetalfab
Surprisingly it's not. If you haven't used those ram mounts before they're definitely tough. It's rolled a few times mounted that way.

FYI, it's not my cell phone but an Android device for mapping. It's fully waterproof and shock proof.
I guess I routinely replace brake levers, e brake pieces, mountain bars and throttle levers from tree smashing and alder bashing.

That ram mount and android would last 5 minutes on my sled.

C
Dec 14, 2020
I guess I routinely replace brake levers, e brake pieces, mountain bars and throttle levers from tree smashing and alder bashing.

That ram mount and android would last 5 minutes on my sled.

Do you look past your ski's? Do you focus on the trees and stare at them? Are you trying to hurt the trees back for hurting you in some way?

I've had some stupid maneuvers at high and low speeds with trees. I always look between the tress, and focus on going through them. Works much better.

Remember, you're always going where you're looking. Quit looking at where you don't want to be, and start looking where you want to go!

That being said, I can admit I've tested my skinz bumper a time or two because I looked over and said to myself "don't hit that tree", and proceeded to run it down because I was looking at it.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Do you look past your ski's? Do you focus on the trees and stare at them? Are you trying to hurt the trees back for hurting you in some way?

I've had some stupid maneuvers at high and low speeds with trees. I always look between the tress, and focus on going through them. Works much better.

Remember, you're always going where you're looking. Quit looking at where you don't want to be, and start looking where you want to go!

That being said, I can admit I've tested my skinz bumper a time or two because I looked over and said to myself "don't hit that tree", and proceeded to run it down because I was looking at it.
It’s called breaking through the thin patches to get to the goods.

You must be one of those guys who “never gets stuck” also. ??

C
Jan 14, 2020
@Sheetmetalfab
Surprisingly it's not. If you haven't used those ram mounts before they're definitely tough. It's rolled a few times mounted that way.

FYI, it's not my cell phone but an Android device for mapping. It's fully waterproof and shock proof.
what "android device" is it?

I am looking to get either the trail tech pro or SOMETHING. No problems with battery life?
i get lost on sleds trying to find cool places i see on google maps. much easier to find places during summer on the dirt bjorks.

Premium Features