• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Please Post if you see smoking deals on 09 M8's amd M1000's

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
Thanks again.

I found a new 2009 M8 Sno Pro 153" for under $8,000 but,

I think I will hold out for a new 2009 M1000 162" Sno Pro for under $10,000.

P
Jan 28, 2009
usk
got the chance to ride and talk to frank at omack marine he has the best deals going right now that i have seen in eastern wa. o8 m8 8000 out the door. 09 std m8 8999 out the door 07 1000 new no miles 7500. he will try to bet any prices since times are tuff and the new sleds will be unvailed soon the 09s have to go his words not mine. plus the arctic cash is pretty cool 5000 back in two years i will be getting my check in next week. then another next year then one more in two how can you refuse that?

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
Wow, the one at Hinson's Motorsports must be a M8 Standard (Black and green)? That's one sweet deal. Please let me know if that's a Sno Pro.

There's also a 09 M8 Standard with a Boondocker pump gas turbo in McCall with only 500 miles that a gentleman is trying to sell for $11,000. If it wasn't green and was a Sno Pro it would be in my shop.

Omak Marine. I spoke to Frank. He sounds like a great guy but, when I spoke to him I was looking for a M1000. I wonder what he has for M8 Sno Pros?

A lot of dealers haven't figured it out yet. They are still asking full retail minus the rebate. I spoke to one the other day that said he had over 100 sleds to sell before the end of the season but he still wanted $10,000 for a M8 Sno Pro

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Deals

We all have good deals but most of us have more 08's than 09 in stock.My 08's are over 2 grand cheaper than my 09's. We have an internet policy from cat that will not let us list current model price that is under MSRP online.Don't forget to support your local dealer for one day they might be gone and you will find your self driving hundreds of miles for little repairs.That seams silly coming from me a dealer in a small town that relies on out of town customers to survive but it is the facts we have to move units to stay in business. So my suggestion is to buy from the dealer that will give you support and a good price.

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
Great point on buying locally. I somehow feel vindicated at looking elsewhere for a sled because I have already spoken to the local dealer and they have already sold all of their 2009 M8s.

I spoke to them about how they would feel supporting me for service and warranty. They said they could do a dealer search and get me the sled I wanted or I could find the best deal I could possibly find and they'd be happy to provide me with warranty and service. I'm really happy about that.

I'm leaning toward option two.

I would love to have some of the dealers in the Pacific Northwest PM me with their best deals on their 2009 sleds. I won't tell anyone ;)

Premium Features