• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Perks motor balancing and clutch balancing problems

7perk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2010
Perks Balancing

It's time to respond you all know there is two sides to every story !!! First to the video by the polaris owner. That sled was witnessed by 6 other people besides him and I and it didn't leave my shop looking like that.
How many miles on that polaris? 1312 miles, all you polaris owners know the life of a polaris 800 (crank breakage SOMETIME BEFORE 2500 MILES).

How did the clutch spin before we worked on it? His answer was " IT LOOKS ALOT BETTER IT'S NOT JUMPING NOW"

This was only the second 2009 polaris 800 Dragon that we had worked on with this new balancing possess and he knew that up front.

Who referred him to us? His friend with a 2012 Etec and what did Perks do for him. 400 RPM INCREASE, IT OVER REV'D AND HE HAD TO CHANGE ARMS IN CLUTCH. NO VIBRATIONS IN ENGINE PARTS AFTER IDLE (2000 to 3000). Indydan since you know everything about everything how much increase in HORSE POWER IS THAT?

Yes, he had a strange LITTLE vibration on the mag side of the motor. Which could be several different things. A bad bearing, one of the throws out of phase, and yes maybe the air flow of my mag. rotor.

He picked up the sled on a Friday and I didn't feel good about his attitude toward my service so I called him two days later. Mon. and apologied if I sounded up set. And told his answering service that I would look at his mag. rotor (in which we have since perfected his has to much intake (air flow) which caused that strange vibration. I also offered to balance his 900 polaris for FREE!!! We have 6 Polaris 900 out in the field and all 6 have increased 200 to 400 RPM and they are no longer replacing belts on just about every ride.

Now to the 19 days in my shop. I didn't here him mention or read anything about my older brother dying of cancer and the days I felt I needed to be with him during that time. And then pasting away about a week later. I'm not going to apologize for that.

I'm glad my product is not on his sled so when the crank breaks or some other thing goes wrong he can't point fingers at PERKS.

We oil the cylinders when running the motors and we only run under a 3 horse power motor for less then a minute each time.

Even after all that and the disrepect showed to me I would still work on his sled for FREE to make him happy. The issue on his sled is not BALANCE it's air flow - it should have no intake air flow.

LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR - I WILL NEVER RUN AND HIDE OVER ANY ISSUE THAT INVOLVES PERKS SPIN BALANCE OR POST ON SNOWEST OR ANYWHERE UNDER SOMETHING OTHER THEN "7PERK"

Indydan the owner of that TRA clutch with 39 GRAMS in the front end of the clutch responded months ago that it had all new parts in the clutch assembly. He couldn't be happier with the balance job.

I will respond on all the other issues in the next few minutes. This is all I'm going to say about that Polaris 800. That sled was not filmed by him in my presence it was doctored up.

7perk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2010
Perk Balancing

I will talk about the other issues that have come out on this thread.

1. Arctic Cat 900 that we balanced clear back in 2005 (it being the first Arctic Cat) This individual who is still slandering me today. Also knew it was the first. This is when we were removing the crank from the motor and drilling and welding the high density pins into the crank. The "New" Patent Pending process is a external spin balance using the clutch and a mag. rotor being the only way to balance any two stroke or any motor is a two plane balance to eliminate the force & or couple unbalance.
After a couple of times and still finding strange vibrations. I found out some different about Arctic Cats in relation to Polaris & Ski-Doo's. The ROLLER BEARINGS instead of the tight ball bearings. These roller bearings had .020 play in them instead of .005. And when the crank was ran under power of the sled or my 3 horse power motor the CRANK RUN OUT would be the .020. If you just turned it by hand you could read only .001 to .002. And if you have any knowledge of DYNAMIC BALANCING anything the reason for doing it is to eliminate or compensate for inperfections in the manufacture of such parts that rotate. I talked to the VP of Arctic Cat back in 2005 about this information and told him that Suzuki & Arctic Cat know what they are doing and that is - The roller bearings are allowing the crank to flex so they will not break like Polaris & Ski-Doo cranks.
The Flex is caused by the unbalance ( 160 grams on this Arctic Cat on each end of the crank opposite angles) in the crank and piston assemble which is creating CENTRIFUGAL FORCES of 1200 to 1500 lbs every revolution.
This is the KEY or proof - I placed an indicator on that crank and the CRANK RUN OUT was only .002 after the unbalance was removed, it didn't matter what RPM it was ran at.
Getting back to this individual he didn't believe me so he called a person who is really big in the snowmobile industry here in Utah to check the run out.
Now the story gets real interesting. I personally took the crank to this person and watched him check the run out and get it down to .001 or less, but he noticed that one of the wrist pins (where two of the parts press together) was .050 from being even, I didn't agree because I don't touch them in my process. He took the crank over to his fancy 75 ton press and ended up locking up one of the piston rods to where he would have too DISASSEMBLE the crank to release the rod and he would not do it in front of me he asked me to leave and pick it up the next day.

Now I need to ask this question - Keep in mind this is a 150 horse motor and my motor is 3 horses and this individual with the locked up rod and having to disassemble the crank and assemble and keep the throws in perfect alignment. The reason we went to the court room was I was accused of moving the crank out of phase. The person with the 75 ton press talked the both of us out of going in front of the judge. Why? Because he knew who had made the mistake.

I was willing to buy a new crank assemble and trade for the balanced crank with the ceranic grade B ball bearings. And by the way the crank was placed in another 900 and it is the fastest sled I have ever been on.

Sorry I'm taking up so much space that I will have to add another response to the other issues.

Also someone brought up a PASS partner I haved worked with him for 2 years.
KQBADHuk8H8MmLBqPyKRSkgAAIfkECQoAAAAsAAAAABAAEAAAAzMIuiDCkDkX43TnvNqeMBnHHOAhLkK2ncpXrKIxDAYLFHNhu7A195UBgTCwCYm7n20pSgAAIfkECQoAAAAsAAAAABAAEAAAAzIIutz+8AkR2ZxVXZoB7tpxcJVgiN1hnN00loVBRsUwFJBgm7YBDQTCQBCbMYDC1s6RAAAh+QQJCgAAACwAAAAAEAAQAAADMgi63P4wykmrZULUnCnXHggIwyCOx3EOBDEwqcqwrlAYwmEYB1bapQIgdWIYgp5bEZAAADsAAAAAAAAAAAA=
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2984043 http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2984043 http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/...9581-8843cd8a1805ab57a764bd3f045547d9c63a20de

7perkView Public ProfileSend a private message to 7perkSend email to 7perkFind all posts by 7perkAdd 7perk to Your ContactsExperience
Wr0YJOM0OXt4aO0TvacUf3nAM9VYXezERbRPxfPlwJAuipT2tyAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
lVFSsiO5AAAALUlEQVQI12NIS0tgAAFBQQEGJSUFBmNjAwYXFweGjo4GhvLyAobQ0AAwDVQHAKfxCZPYFqKLAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
lVGoQQC+sH7ZAAAADElEQVQI12MQYsACAQiYAMfhC7aJAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Level up: 35%, 593 Points needed
1ENC2tVaEF7ZqLDxkBbmxO9lxmi94aeiECnu6O7qv4vH3QEA5cpJZvKAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
ndZlic2Wr92NqNpTe8cbLlJOwaQOAAAAMElEQVQI12OYOXMCQ1paAoOSkgJDeXkBg7GxAYOLiwNDaGgAg6CgAENHRwOYBqoDAPYXCr98dTECAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
JVAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Activity: 3%
png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAAEAAAALBAMAAABMoPrcAAAAHlBMVEWJyV2JyV2w25Oo14ej1YCQzGaz3Jas2Y2CxlQxURsCdcKgAAAAHElEQVQI12OYwJDAoMBQwGDA4MAQwCDA0ADEEwAnZgNxQImnEAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
JVAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Ranking Shop

I will talk about the other issues that have come out on this thread.

1. Arctic Cat 900 that we balanced clear back in 2005 (it being the first Arctic Cat) This individual who is still slandering me today. Also knew it was the first. This is when we were removing the crank from the motor and drilling and welding the high density pins into the crank. The "New" Patent Pending process is a external spin balance using the clutch and a mag. rotor being the only way to balance any two stroke or any motor is a two plane balance to eliminate the force & or couple unbalance.
After a couple of times and still finding strange vibrations. I found out some different about Arctic Cats in relation to Polaris & Ski-Doo's. The ROLLER BEARINGS instead of the tight ball bearings. These roller bearings had .020 play in them instead of .005. And when the crank was ran under power of the sled or my 3 horse power motor the CRANK RUN OUT would be the .020. If you just turned it by hand you could read only .001 to .002. And if you have any knowledge of DYNAMIC BALANCING anything the reason for doing it is to eliminate or compensate for inperfections in the manufacture of such parts that rotate. I talked to the VP of Arctic Cat back in 2005 about this information and told him that Suzuki & Arctic Cat know what they are doing and that is - The roller bearings are allowing the crank to flex so they will not break like Polaris & Ski-Doo cranks.
The Flex is caused by the unbalance ( 160 grams on this Arctic Cat on each end of the crank opposite angles) in the crank and piston assemble which is creating CENTRIFUGAL FORCES of 1200 to 1500 lbs every revolution.
This is the KEY or proof - I placed an indicator on that crank and the CRANK RUN OUT was only .002 after the unbalance was removed, it didn't matter what RPM it was ran at.
Getting back to this individual he didn't believe me so he called a person who is really big in the snowmobile industry here in Utah to check the run out.
Now the story gets real interesting. I personally took the crank to this person and watched him check the run out and get it down to .001 or less, but he noticed that one of the wrist pins (where two of the parts press together) was .050 from being even, I didn't agree because I don't touch them in my process. He took the crank over to his fancy 75 ton press and ended up locking up one of the piston rods to where he would have too DISASSEMBLE the crank to release the rod and he would not do it in front of me he asked me to leave and pick it up the next day.

Now I need to ask this question - Keep in mind this is a 150 horse motor and my motor is 3 horses and this individual with the locked up rod and having to disassemble the crank and assemble and keep the throws in perfect alignment. The reason we went to the court room was I was accused of moving the crank out of phase. The person with the 75 ton press talked the both of us out of going in front of the judge. Why? Because he knew who had made the mistake.

I was willing to buy a new crank assemble and trade for the balanced crank with the ceranic grade B ball bearings. And by the way the crank was placed in another 900 and it is the fastest sled I have ever been on.

Sorry I'm taking up so much space that I will have to add another response to the other issues.

Also someone brought up a PASS partner I haved worked with him for 2 years.

7perkView Public ProfileSend a private message to 7perkSend email to 7perkFind all posts by 7perkAdd 7perk to Your ContactsExperience
Wr0YJOM0OXt4aO0TvacUf3nAM9VYXezERbRPxfPlwJAuipT2tyAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
lVFSsiO5AAAALUlEQVQI12NIS0tgAAFBQQEGJSUFBmNjAwYXFweGjo4GhvLyAobQ0AAwDVQHAKfxCZPYFqKLAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
lVGoQQC+sH7ZAAAADElEQVQI12MQYsACAQiYAMfhC7aJAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Level up: 35%, 593 Points needed
ndZlic2Wr92NqNpTe8cbLlJOwaQOAAAAMElEQVQI12OYOXMCQ1paAoOSkgJDeXkBg7GxAYOLiwNDaGgAg6CgAENHRwOYBqoDAPYXCr98dTECAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
JVAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Activity: 3%
png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAAEAAAALBAMAAABMoPrcAAAAHlBMVEWJyV2JyV2w25Oo14ej1YCQzGaz3Jas2Y2CxlQxURsCdcKgAAAAHElEQVQI12OYwJDAoMBQwGDA4MAQwCDA0ADEEwAnZgNxQImnEAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
JVAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Ranking Shop

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Perks that video speaks for itself. What about the rope pull issues all of the guys on the the Ski Doo XP thread have posted about? What about your fake post from 777Polaris? You get that computers have a "fingerprint" that the mods on this site can see? You basically left your fingerprints on the murder weapon that you have used to kill your business on here. You need to take care of all of these guys with the problems they are having with your service. Your whole service is just a train wreck.

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
So if "nospinbalances" bearings are shot on his crank as you say they must be,why would it be nice and smooth without the Perks balance installed?
Or when you say that his video is doctored up,are you thinking maybe he is trying to decieve us,that the video we saw was actually reversed,so when we saw it shake that was without your kit and when it was smooth he was running with your kit?:face-icon-small-con
Nospinbalances story does sound a little more believable...

7perk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2010
Perk Balancing

Now to cover the issues of the "New" product and services.

I will start with the problems or negative issues that are TRUE.

1. The aluminum rotor in the 2009 thru 2012 (Ski-Doo's) we have recalled because of 4 structual failures. Issue has been resolved with a high temperature high carbon steel material. (reports have been more power smoother, etc.). And yes for all those who haven't received their replacement, they will be sent this week if my machinist gets them produced.

2. Recoil breakage caused by clearance issues,shim thickness, centering the pull rope basket, air flow to much or not enough. It is noted in the instructions that Perks is not responsible for recoil issues because of BRP poor design in which they already had issues. With that being said, I'm in talks with an investor that we will help with compensation in the near future.

3. Late models 2008 and later rotor thickness and weight. All three issues have resolved

AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE MY COMPETITORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You noticed "NO REFERENCE TO BALANCING PROBLEMS"

The person who started this thread the Polaris 800 It was BALANCED

The Arctic Cat man of 2005 It was BALANCED

The person from Montana with the three motors - They were BALANCED
He called me after his first ride on his Dad's and told me that he couldn't keep the clutches from turning on the crank - Well guess what that means it now has much more torque. His Dad has called me also and I have tryed to give them the new rotors but they will not work with me. And then I see he has unbalanced the clutch. This is unbelieveable !!!!

The only problem or possible BALANCE problem there's something else causing vibration. Two other people in Montana had Wiseco pistons which have a different angle of unbalance, the clutch had rotated on the crank, not following assembly instructions, Roller bearings on the Arctic Cats.

My prices are half of the competitors and the customer paid for a BALANCE JOB - THAT HELPS WITH BELT BREAKAGE, CRANK BREAKAGE, BEARING FAILURE, AND VIBRATION ISSUES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the customer's belt breaks, crank breaks, or bearing fail they were already at the failure point. If it is a brand new sled (with little or no miles like my sled it will run for thousands of miles.)

EVERY SKI-DOO PRIMARY CLUTCH IS OUT OF BALANCE (2 PLANE) 5 GRAMS TO 40 GRAMS ON THE FRONT END AND 1 TO 5 GRAMS ON THE BACK END. THE NEW 2011 & 2012 POLARIS PROS ARE .5 GRAMS TO 3 GRAMS FRONT & BACK.

We just got done with a 2011 Polaris Pro (full engine balance) and went out and tested it. Top speed before was 86 or 87 mph. After balance at 300 feet to 500 feet (5 different times) 91 and hitting the REV LIMIT !!!

Because of the good balance job by the Polaris manufacture we will have a bolt on product "Eternal Engine Balance Kit" for the 800 Polaris Pros 2011 & 2012 (You can't believe how smooth).

With this new investor Perks will be purchasing a Track Dyno and let the customer film and witness the numbers before balance and then after and if there is no increases then the Balance is FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

madmini660

Nov 6, 2008
lewistown mt

1. The aluminum rotor in the 2009 thru 2012 (Ski-Doo's) we have recalled because of 4 structual failures. Issue has been resolved with a high temperature high carbon steel material. (reports have been more power smoother, etc.). And yes for all those who haven't received their replacement, they will be sent this week if my machinist gets them produced.

2. Recoil breakage caused by clearance issues,shim thickness, centering the pull rope basket, air flow to much or not enough. It is noted in the instructions that Perks is not responsible for recoil issues because of BRP poor design in which they already had issues. With that being said, I'm in talks with an investor that we will help with compensation in the near future.

3. Late models 2008 and later rotor thickness and weight. All three issues have resolved

He called me after his first ride on his Dad's and told me that he couldn't keep the clutches from turning on the crank - Well guess what that means it now has much more torque. His Dad has called me also and I have tryed to give them the new rotors but they will not work with me. And then I see he has unbalanced the clutch. This is unbelieveable !!!!

The only problem or possible BALANCE problem there's something else causing vibration. Two other people in Montana had Wiseco pistons which have a different angle of unbalance, the clutch had rotated on the crank, not following assembly instructions, Roller bearings on the Arctic Cats.

My prices are half of the competitors and the customer paid for a BALANCE JOB - THAT HELPS WITH BELT BREAKAGE, CRANK BREAKAGE, BEARING FAILURE, AND VIBRATION ISSUES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the customer's belt breaks, crank breaks, or bearing fail they were already at the failure point. If it is a brand new sled (with little or no miles like my sled it will run for thousands of miles.)

EVERY SKI-DOO PRIMARY CLUTCH IS OUT OF BALANCE (2 PLANE) 5 GRAMS TO 40 GRAMS ON THE FRONT END AND 1 TO 5 GRAMS ON THE BACK END. THE NEW 2011 & 2012 POLARIS PROS ARE .5 GRAMS TO 3 GRAMS FRONT & BACK.

We just got done with a 2011 Polaris Pro (full engine balance) and went out and tested it. Top speed before was 86 or 87 mph. After balance at 300 feet to 500 feet (5 different times) 91 and hitting the REV LIMIT !!!

Because of the good balance job by the Polaris manufacture we will have a bolt on product "Eternal Engine Balance Kit" for the 800 Polaris Pros 2011 & 2012 (You can't believe how smooth).

With this new investor Perks will be purchasing a Track Dyno and let the customer film and witness the numbers before balance and then after and if there is no increases then the Balance is FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i rode my 860 with your balancing on it with the recoil taken off with all the sleds I alway ride with and checked the clutch to see if it moved on crank and it never moved and still never saw 400rpm more so you tell me and rode my other skidoo yesterday with your kit on it and couldn't get rpm on it and took your rotor off and picked up rpm so you tell me I ran my 860 agains by buddys 860 before balancing and we watched the rpms with an eagle eye then took to you and I never had to touch clutch and we are still even when we race

E
Jul 9, 2002
Omak, WA
:whip:

This crrap is hilarious!!!! My engine has no major vibrations and runs pretty well. Since I purchased my sled from Utah, I am going to go check it for counterfeits, I mean counterweights!!!!

Last edited:

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Come on Perks those pull starts worked perfect before your product was installed and now they are getting eaten. You can't duck responsibility for that. You even say that you have a fix for it in another thread. You need to get some honesty. Can you address your post as 777Polaris too.

N
Feb 6, 2012
!! Does perks complete motor balance kit work !!!

It's time to respond you all know there is two sides to every story !!! First to the video by the polaris owner. That sled was witnessed by 6 other people besides him and I and it didn't leave my shop looking like that.
How many miles on that polaris? 1312 miles, all you polaris owners know the life of a polaris 800 (crank breakage SOMETIME BEFORE 2500 MILES).

How did the clutch spin before we worked on it? His answer was " IT LOOKS ALOT BETTER IT'S NOT JUMPING NOW"

This was only the second 2009 polaris 800 Dragon that we had worked on with this new balancing possess and he knew that up front.

Who referred him to us? His friend with a 2012 Etec and what did Perks do for him. 400 RPM INCREASE, IT OVER REV'D AND HE HAD TO CHANGE ARMS IN CLUTCH. NO VIBRATIONS IN ENGINE PARTS AFTER IDLE (2000 to 3000). Indydan since you know everything about everything how much increase in HORSE POWER IS THAT?

Yes, he had a strange LITTLE vibration on the mag side of the motor. Which could be several different things. A bad bearing, one of the throws out of phase, and yes maybe the air flow of my mag. rotor.

He picked up the sled on a Friday and I didn't feel good about his attitude toward my service so I called him two days later. Mon. and apologied if I sounded up set. And told his answering service that I would look at his mag. rotor (in which we have since perfected his has to much intake (air flow) which caused that strange vibration. I also offered to balance his 900 polaris for FREE!!! We have 6 Polaris 900 out in the field and all 6 have increased 200 to 400 RPM and they are no longer replacing belts on just about every ride.

Now to the 19 days in my shop. I didn't here him mention or read anything about my older brother dying of cancer and the days I felt I needed to be with him during that time. And then pasting away about a week later. I'm not going to apologize for that.

I'm glad my product is not on his sled so when the crank breaks or some other thing goes wrong he can't point fingers at PERKS.

We oil the cylinders when running the motors and we only run under a 3 horse power motor for less then a minute each time.

Even after all that and the disrepect showed to me I would still work on his sled for FREE to make him happy. The issue on his sled is not BALANCE it's air flow - it should have no intake air flow.

LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR - I WILL NEVER RUN AND HIDE OVER ANY ISSUE THAT INVOLVES PERKS SPIN BALANCE OR POST ON SNOWEST OR ANYWHERE UNDER SOMETHING OTHER THEN "7PERK"

Indydan the owner of that TRA clutch with 39 GRAMS in the front end of the clutch responded months ago that it had all new parts in the clutch assembly. He couldn't be happier with the balance job.

I will respond on all the other issues in the next few minutes. This is all I'm going to say about that Polaris 800. That sled was not filmed by him in my presence it was doctored up.

!!! Does perks complete motor balance kit work !!!

NO ! not on my 2009 polaris 800 snowmobile (fact) which perks guaranteed me that it would with great results !!!

Perks (Joe) problem is that he does little or no " long term " testing on his own snowmobiles !!
He is using his customers snowmobile for R&D ( Research and development , experimenting on, or being perks so called guinea pigs ) with out the customers knowing about it , and it is costing perks customers a lot of money and time and damage to there snowmobiles ..

1-Perks is guaranteeing there balance kits works and with great results
2-no more belt breakage
3- more rpm
4- more horsepower
5-no more bearing failure
6-no more crank failure
7-motor will last 10,000 miles or more
8-perks (Joe) snowmobile is getting faster and faster in his garage
9-perks (Joe) snowmobile will never have bearing failure
10- little or no more vibration
11-ext , ext , ext, guarantee , guarantee , guarantee, ( in perks spin balance videos)

And then when you have a problems with perks balance kit , and it fails to do what perks is guaranteeing and causes damage , perks then tries to shifts the blame on to the manufacture of the snowmobile , Because perks thinks this is the best way to avoid explaining the problems with the balance kits failing and causing damage to the customers snowmobiles !!!

!!! Perks you say that your glad your balance kit is off the snowmobile motor !!!

How much longer do you think I should have left your (complete balance kit) on the snowmobile motor , until the motor shook and vibrated into pieces !!! Just because your perks complete balance kit is no longer on the motor does not release you from future damage your kit has done to the motor , Just ask A few mechanics , that know a lot about snowmobile motors to watch the video ..

Ask the mechanics if they would put in writing , how long they would guarantee the motor to last on the snowmobile now !! ask them to write a parts list off what that balance job could have done !!

Then tell the mechanics that is your work , and you personally installed the balance kit on the snowmobile , and you also guaranteed it would not cause any damage to the snowmobile !!

Perks is claiming new product for 2011 and 2012 polaris pro snowmobile , and promising great results just after 5 runs at 300 to 500 feet !!! This is perks problem , not enough proven testing on there balance kits , and Joe makes the statement ,and puts it in print !!!

ABOUT the voice mail , the reason Joe called and left a message is because , I called Joe and talked to him about the POOR results of his (complete balance kit) ,loosing 450 rpm ,no pulling power and parts breaking and that I was not happy !!! And then Joe called back later and left the voice mail ,in which Joe said he had A " idea " about the vibration ...

And perks !! There is some very smart people on SNOWEST that do know a lot about motors ,balancing and snowmobile !!! Who do you think your fooling being dishonest !!!

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Taking a shot at Indy Dan is way out of line. Indy Dan doesn't have upteen threads about current customers with big problems. You doo. Case closed.

Sorry, but I have big problems with unprofessional business men getting on public forum's and taking shots at other respectable business men when their products aren't working. You sir are playing with some very expensive motors and it doesn't look like it's working.

Looks like you need to update your 1983 balancing seminar certificate (LMAO), give people some big refunds along with some sincere apology's, and forget about your patent pending process; until you perfect it.

On your own dime.

mountaincat 800

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2001
Utah
Amen brother! Joe, I'll be waiting for my apology. :ranger: :doh: :faint:

Taking a shot at Indy Dan is way out of line. Indy Dan doesn't have upteen threads about current customers with big problems. You doo. Case closed.

Sorry, but I have big problems with unprofessional business men getting on public forum's and taking shots at other respectable business men when their products aren't working. You sir are playing with some very expensive motors and it doesn't look like it's working.

Looks like you need to update your 1983 balancing seminar certificate (LMAO), give people some big refunds along with some sincere apology's, and forget about your patent pending process; until you perfect it.

On your own dime.

Premium Features