• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Penicillin for your Snowmobile Crank

7perk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2010
pencillin for crank problems

:face-icon-small-ton I apologize for not having before balance video but everyone knows that this motor is the worst for vibration issues. It's not on a floating table and if you can see there are only four snowmobile motor mounts under the 3/8 plate unlike the several motor mounts in all directions that Polaris installed on this and other sleds. I have Polaris 800cc that were motor balanced in 2005 that are still running with the same crank and several thousand miles.

indydan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Custer, South Dakota
www.indyspecialty.com
Slightly Misleading.

The reason you don't have a before example is because that Polaris 900 will act exactly the same before and after balance.

You didn't balance anything for the most part.

You added mass plain and simple.... 2 perfectly round machined pieces machined from billet stock if machined correctly are in close to perfect balance.

The 900 cranks do not have a balance problem, they have a mass problem.......... they are simply to lite.

Stop acting like you know everything about motors.

I have now watched 3 of your videos and you are mostly wrong in all of them, and misleading in all of them.

As I posted in the other thread, I can prove you wrong in oh so many ways.

You went to balance school that does not mean you know anything about 2 stroke motors and drive clutches for that matter, The more videos of yours I watch the less you know.

Dan

Last edited:
Premium Features