• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New sled question

H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
Throw a bunch of mods on an 08 to get to an 09, and you are cya later warranty. You can get up to a two year warranty on either of these sleds. I am in the same boat, looking for a new M1000. I decided that if I got an 08, I would throw lots of light weight aftermarket parts at it, and maybe end up close to an 09. With all the aftermarket parts, remember this; they are aftermarket. I think the engineers up in Thief River know what they are doing, and replacing their parts for replacement stuff on a new sled seems stupid. I am going to spend the extra money and get the 09 sno pro, that already has the lighter diamond drive, sno pro flap and led tail light, telescoping bars, fox floats, altimeter, and hopefully a boss seat. It adds up to an extra $40 per month for the 09 Sno Pro, over an 08 Regular. To me, its worth it to buy what I want, not make what I want.

Premium Features