• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New sled purchase and dealership report. You wont believe it.

D

duc848

Dec 3, 2007
Brooklyn, New York
After thinking about a sled for a few months I decided on what I wanted an M8 153 standard. Then I started to search out a dealer in my area which is slim pickings here in Portland, Oregon. After talking to about 4 dealers I was at a loss. I decided to give a young dealership in Vancouver, Washington a shot due to a comment somebody made to me on this forum. I spoke with Dave and we seemed to hit it off right away. At that point the price of the sled was not really an issue to me as I knew this was the place for me to buy a sled from. I have had the sled for about 2 weeks now and could not be happier. The first day I took it out to break it in on the trail it started running on 1 cylinder so I limped it back to the truck and headed back to them. I knew this was going to be the first test to their commitment to the customer. My sled never even got unloaded from my trailer, there was a tech, Dave the owner, and a customer named Stewart who also helps them out on my trailer working on the sled. it ended up needing a new ECU and was replaced on the spot. I took it up the next day and it ran flawless, thats customer service.
Dave even took me riding last Sunday so that I could meet people to ride with since I am new to snowmobiling in this area and don't know anyone to ride with yet.
If anybody in the Northwest needs a commited Ardtic Cat dealer this is the one, yes they are young but it really doesnt show. They will be my dealer for a long time now.
Thanks to all at Pacific Boat Land in Vancouver, Washington you have a customer for life!

Last edited:
D

duc848

Dec 3, 2007
Brooklyn, New York
I dont have the seat yet it is on order. They are saying maybe as soon as this summer for it to arrive, which I believe will be more like fall.

Premium Features